IP Chat - Week of March 22nd - 28th

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • Way to go Josh ! What a great accomplishment ! You need to do something to celebrate !
  • JoshB- I can't even imagine how you must feel to make that milestone. That is so super! Hard work and tenacity = SUCCESS!!!!
  • Quote: Well guys its official this morning, ive lost 100 lbs. on this diet!
    I have never cheated while on this diet, and its been like..5 months!
    Keep your mind to the diet and you can achieve anything!
    I still have a ways to go but its big step for me! =D
    That is totally awesome! You and your family must be so proud! And in only 5 months. Wow!
  • Quote: Well guys its official this morning, ive lost 100 lbs. on this diet!
    I have never cheated while on this diet, and its been like..5 months!
    Keep your mind to the diet and you can achieve anything!
    I still have a ways to go but its big step for me! =D
    That is simply amazing! Congratulations, Josh!! Thanks for the inspiration today.
  • Woo Hoo!!! Week 2 weigh in -4.8 lbs. Making me 12.6 down in 2 weeks. 4 1/2 inches and 1.6 % body fat. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MuayThaiGoddess - My new years resolution was to learn to cook and I've been taking it seriously ) . The cookbooks I use the most are Glorious Greens, In Season, and Ingredients. They have tons of all or mostly veggie recipes.

Great story about your son - not good for you but you are a talented storyteller

sassykimann - You gotta try dressings. They really make the salad. You can have all the same ingredients but a different dressing and its a whole different salad.

BlueMermaid & steelgal- My coach told me yellow squash and zucchini were allowed. The heartier squashes ie butternut, acorn, and spaghetti aren't. But you can still make those WW squash pasta noodles with yellow squash and/or zucchini. Did your coaches tell you yellow squash and/or zucchini were restricted?

jordanna - My coach hasn't said anything about monitoring veggie carbs. Can you give me (or point me in the right direction) more info on why we should be eating less than 50 per day?

joshb - You are awesome!!!!!
  • This is funny. Went to fitday and set up a weight goal and
    date to achieve it. A screen came up telling me my goal was averaging an unhealthy 3 pounds a week and I should contact my doctor. Guess fitday hasn't heard about
    Ideal Protein!!And yes, 3 pounds a week is exactly what I am going for (or more of course.).
  • congrats to everyone for all the weight loss.

Is it strange that I went all day craving an IP caramel nut bar or a spoonful of wf caramel sauce. I really wanted something sweet, and when I thought of candy, I was able to switch over to the IP or WF product in my mind and it made me feel better. I had my spoonful of WF caramel and feel a lot better!!
  • Quote: congrats to everyone for all the weight loss.

Is it strange that I went all day craving an IP caramel nut bar or a spoonful of wf caramel sauce. I really wanted something sweet, and when I thought of candy, I was able to switch over to the IP or WF product in my mind and it made me feel better. I had my spoonful of WF caramel and feel a lot better!!
    Way to go! I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm having a little craving...
  • Quote: Woo Hoo!!! Week 2 weigh in -4.8 lbs. Making me 12.6 down in 2 weeks. 4 1/2 inches and 1.6 % body fat. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So happy for you! So glad that it is working... I'm inspired. It's now day 5 for me, and I haven't cheated, but so far it looks like I'm only down 2.5 lbs.
  • QUOTE=joshb;3214563]I was ALWAYS nervous for the early weigh ins, but after awhile you get used to it. I was shocked everytime I went to how much weight I was losing, its a good feeling =D[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness that is amazing! Congratulations!
  • Quote: congrats to everyone for all the weight loss.

Wanted some of that caramel right now. Went to vitacost.com and bought it on sale with the maple syrup and the chocolate syrup. Right now I could eat all three-- glad they aren't here. And I still haven't had my WF peanut butter and jelly. Must get IP crepes this week.
    How are WF products really no calories, carbs, fat???
  • Quote: Woo Hoo!!! Week 2 weigh in -4.8 lbs. Making me 12.6 down in 2 weeks. 4 1/2 inches and 1.6 % body fat. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great result Carla! Congrats
  • Good evening all!

Again I am so amazed by everyone! You are all such an inspiration.

Week 4 and I am plugging along. I had a patient today tell me how wonderful I looked and it totally made my day. I had a great NSV this weekend as I went into Old Navy and bought a size L shirt. As of 3 weeks ago I was in their XXL. I almost cried.

I tried a chocolate peanut bar and I almost instantly broke into hives so no more of that. Im sticking to my 2 vanilla shakes and my 1 jello a day. It freaked me out a bit when it happened and Im not sure why.Has anyone had that issue before

Off to watch Biggest Loser while on my treadmill.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

***Week 1 - 14pounds
    ***Week 2 - 4 pounds and 10 inches lost
    ***Week 3 - 6 pounds....only 50 pounds to go to be a smoking hot brideon Sept 18***
  • Quote: Good evening all!

Again I am so amazed by everyone! You are all such an inspiration.

Week 4 and I am plugging along. I had a patient today tell me how wonderful I looked and it totally made my day. I had a great NSV this weekend as I went into Old Navy and bought a size L shirt. As of 3 weeks ago I was in their XXL. I almost cried.

I tried a chocolate peanut bar and I almost instantly broke into hives so no more of that. Im sticking to my 2 vanilla shakes and my 1 jello a day. It freaked me out a bit when it happened and Im not sure why.Has anyone had that issue before

Off to watch Biggest Loser while on my treadmill.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

***Week 1 - 14pounds
    ***Week 2 - 4 pounds and 10 inches lost
    ***Week 3 - 6 pounds....only 50 pounds to go to be a smoking hot brideon Sept 18***
    Keep up the good work!