3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Monthly Chat February 2010 Continued #3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/194723-ip-monthly-chat-february-2010-continued-3-a.html)

Leenie 02-19-2010 09:39 PM

IP Monthly Chat February 2010 Continued #3
 
Hi Everyone,

Please continue your chat here...

Here's a link to the 2nd February Chat thread
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...continued.html

Thanks, Leenie


.

BlueMermaid 02-19-2010 09:46 PM

ksb001
Junior Member




Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All! New to program and lost 7 lbs. the first week and I am really getting a lot of information from you all so I wanted to say thanks.

Even though I'm committed to doing IP exclusively I'm of the belief that information is power and I'm open to learning everything possible about this program - even if that includes other products or ideas. Bring 'em on, folks!

I am following the program to the letter so far. My plan is to avoid situations whenever possible that may lead me to cheat. My friends know that I will not be coming to parties or "girls night out" for a while and they get it. I know myself and I know what my weaknesses are (mainly, ZERO willpower). Not ideal but I can do anything for a few months. Hopefully, if I'm super vigilant it will just fly by. My counselor told me that every cheat sets you back three days so I'm just not willing to lose $40 everytime I go off program. That would be one expensive cookie or piece of candy! That's my motivation.

Again, thank you for sharing your successes and your setbacks. You have no idea how helpful and inspirational this board is. Looking forward to posting lots of pounds lost......




Welcome to the "best diet" I have ever been on. 7 lbs in one week is terrific. Now that you are through your first week, your will power will be better. Good Luck and keep up the dedication!:dust:

skittlescda 02-19-2010 10:00 PM

The weekend is the toughest time for me....everyone is home and eating different things. I'm fortunate that my family is very supportive and for the most part they'll cook for themselves too!! I'm planning a quiet weekend and going to prep some meals for next weeks (main meal). If anyone has any suggestions for a nice dinner for phase 1....I'm all ears.

Have a great weekend!
Trish

BlueMermaid 02-19-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlescda (Post 3162114)
The weekend is the toughest time for me....everyone is home and eating different things. I'm fortunate that my family is very supportive and for the most part they'll cook for themselves too!! I'm planning a quiet weekend and going to prep some meals for next weeks (main meal). If anyone has any suggestions for a nice dinner for phase 1....I'm all ears.

Have a great weekend!
Trish

We had steamed crab legs and roasted cauliflower. It was wonderful. Steamed fish is good. Roasted asparagus is good. Shrimp sauteed in olive oil and garlic with some paprika on it is yummy too.

HopefulTricia 02-19-2010 10:17 PM

Wyo Sky -- I asked my doctor yesterday about vegetables too. I asked about measuring the vegetables before or
after cooking them. She said the 2 cups should be after when
you are eating them cooked. That's a lot of vegetables at one meal. So the point is, our Mom's were right. We should eat our vegetables. I lost 10 pounds this first week and I'm not sure I ate more than 2 cups raw at any meal...
Congratulations to you on your weight loss too! I am really crazy about this diet
but of course, I am brand new.

livelaughlove 02-19-2010 11:45 PM

Figuring out my way...
 
Hi IP Friends!
Ok, day 3 down--started ok with vanilla pudding but due to working later than expected, didn't get anything to eat until 2 pm...started feeling weak and headachy but once I ate something, felt much better. I must be starting into the ketosis mode since I have an icky taste in my mouth all of the time:?:
My counselor says this is a good thing :)

My saving grace is that she showed me all of the other protein drinks like the juices I can have vs. only the soup (ick) or omelette (double ick)! So I feel renewed in knowing that I've got some more options out there. I think I can only tolerate the cold stuff at this point since I am still feeling a bit up and down. One minute energized the next kind of weak. I am staying up on my supplements and also adding the sea salt. I've even added a sublingual b12 too. I am so determined to get this right and family is very supportive although I kind of wanted to stangle my hubby when he brought home the left over "Top Pot" donuts from the office! I don't think he is trying to sabatoge me but really...is he insane??!! Pat me on the back, I just lovingly looked at them and closed the lid....:carrot:
Good luck everyone in succeeding tomorrow!

jordanna 02-19-2010 11:46 PM

Every vegetable has a different weight - as an example cucumber is 133 grams per cup whereas broccoli is 91 grams per cup. You would have to look up all the weights for each vegetable.

I keep a chart on the inside door of one of my cupboards for easy access. 8 oz of bok choy is going to be WAY more than 8 oz of cauliflower so you can't use the same weight measurement for each veggie.

Hope that helps :)

ritiki19 02-19-2010 11:47 PM

I was told to measure my veggies raw and to use a rounded cup to account for the space. At one point someone posted the weight of all the veggies. Two cups of veggies is not going to weigh 16 oz....this is only true for water. For instance one cup of asparagus weighs 134 grams approx. Sorry I can't recall exactly where the list of weights is!

jordanna 02-19-2010 11:56 PM

Hey Ritiki I just noticed you're 199 lbs!!

:cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING IN TO ONEDERLAND :cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:

Sarkbait 02-19-2010 11:57 PM

I haven't been cheating at all, I have been following the plan exactly, even eating celery in between to make sure I get in all 4 cups of veges in. And I drink well over my 64oz of water requirement. I am sorry to state that my scale hates me. I know everyone keeps saying we all lose weight at different rates but... so early on in the diet?

WyoPrincess 02-20-2010 12:50 AM

WOW:yikes: you gals are already on the third thread for THIS MONTH! Truly amazing and you are a daily inspiration to me. I may not comment everyday but I do read this every night before i go to bed as another reassurance that this diet does work, is amazing, and there are others in my shoes.

I started this diet right after Thanksgiving and have lost 25 pounds so far (after the whole cheat for a week at Christmas :o). Everyone at work notices the differences and I'm noticing a HUGE difference in my energy. The one thing that keeps me going and on track is the cruise I will be taking in November. And for once, I want some darn pictures!

Thanks again and keep inspiring me:hug:

rachel13 02-20-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarkbait (Post 3162237)
I haven't been cheating at all, I have been following the plan exactly, even eating celery in between to make sure I get in all 4 cups of veges in. And I drink well over my 64oz of water requirement. I am sorry to state that my scale hates me. I know everyone keeps saying we all lose weight at different rates but... so early on in the diet?


I am exactly where you are at weight wise and started almost where you did... I have followed the diet to a T this week and things haven't moved... weird? I'm going to talk to my coach Monday. It makes me sooo angry!

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarkbait (Post 3162237)
I haven't been cheating at all, I have been following the plan exactly, even eating celery in between to make sure I get in all 4 cups of veges in. And I drink well over my 64oz of water requirement. I am sorry to state that my scale hates me. I know everyone keeps saying we all lose weight at different rates but... so early on in the diet?

Sarkbait, are you in your second week? I have heard talk that week 2 is the dreaded week even on the Biggest Loser show. I think your body freaks out a little and says "Hey wait a darn minute, what are you trying to do to me". I am not sure what day you weigh in but if your 1st week was really good, your second week may not be as good. Your body needs to adjust and realize you are not starving it to death, it will come around. Please don't get discouraged. It seems my weight every week don't come off until the 6th or 7th day and so I am also addicted to my scale and try not to get too caught up in it not moving for a few days. If it bugs you that bad, throw the scale out and only weigh with your coach. Keep up the good work and dedication and the pounds will come off.

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachel13 (Post 3162300)
I am exactly where you are at weight wise and started almost where you did... I have followed the diet to a T this week and things haven't moved... weird? I'm going to talk to my coach Monday. It makes me sooo angry!

Hi Rachel, did you start eating that 3rd protein? That may be the difference of your body trying to adjust. Are you getting close to TOM? That messed with me as you see on week 4. Good Luck and hang in there. Don't let it get you down. The weight will come off.

libbyshims 02-20-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMermaid (Post 3162438)
Sarkbait, are you in your second week? I have heard talk that week 2 is the dreaded week even on the Biggest Loser show. I think your body freaks out a little and says "Hey wait a darn minute, what are you trying to do to me". I am not sure what day you weigh in but if your 1st week was really good, your second week may not be as good. Your body needs to adjust and realize you are not starving it to death, it will come around. Please don't get discouraged. It seems my weight every week don't come off until the 6th or 7th day and so I am also addicted to my scale and try not to get too caught up in it not moving for a few days. If it bugs you that bad, throw the scale out and only weigh with your coach. Keep up the good work and dedication and the pounds will come off.

Hang in there, Sarkbait...I just finished week 2 too, and I felt the same way. I thought that with this much hard work, I too, haven't cheated AT ALL, and was disappointed about my loss. I know it is hard. My sister in law has been on since October and has averaged 5 pounds a week...I immediatly did some calculating on what I would be at in 2 months (I have a trip with friends to Vegas) and went online in search of bikinis. So yesterday, when I was down a total of 7.5 instead of the 20 which I had thought I would be, I was pretty sad. I remembered this is the most I have lost in one week on any diet I have ever been on (NutriSystem, Jenny, WW, SouthBeach etc.), and that was encouraging. Plus, my friends can see the difference too, so that is encouraging.

It sounds like you and I are on the same week. hang in there and please email me if you need anything.

libbyshims 02-20-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libbyshims (Post 3162463)
Hang in there, Sarkbait...I just finished week 2 too, and I felt the same way. I thought that with this much hard work, I too, haven't cheated AT ALL, and was disappointed about my loss. I know it is hard. My sister in law has been on since October and has averaged 5 pounds a week...I immediatly did some calculating on what I would be at in 2 months (I have a trip with friends to Vegas) and went online in search of bikinis. So yesterday, when I was down a total of 7.5 instead of the 20 which I had thought I would be, I was pretty sad. I remembered this is the most I have lost in one week on any diet I have ever been on (NutriSystem, Jenny, WW, SouthBeach etc.), and that was encouraging. Plus, my friends can see the difference too, so that is encouraging.

It sounds like you and I are on the same week. hang in there and please email me if you need anything.

I also was weighing in everyday...not good. I moved the scale to my husbands closet. If he wants to weith himself, he can pull it out. I just can't leave it out, because I was in there at least twice a day. Totally not good for my mental state!!!

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 08:44 AM

Your website
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanna (Post 3162235)
Hey Ritiki I just noticed you're 199 lbs!!

:cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING IN TO ONEDERLAND :cheer3::cheer2::cheer3::cheer2:

Jordanna, you are very active on this blog and are always posting such positive reinforcement to everyone! Thank you so much! I went and checked out your blog. I was surprised to see the pictures right off the bat. It is nice to put a face to your name. You can really see that you have lost weight from January to February. Great Job!:carrot::hug::carrot:

Does your husband even know yet or are you still keeping that a secret until he gets home? I am sure he will be pleasantly surprised!

libbyshims 02-20-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livelaughlove (Post 3162221)
Hi IP Friends!
Ok, day 3 down--started ok with vanilla pudding but due to working later than expected, didn't get anything to eat until 2 pm...started feeling weak and headachy but once I ate something, felt much better. I must be starting into the ketosis mode since I have an icky taste in my mouth all of the time:?:
My counselor says this is a good thing :)

My saving grace is that she showed me all of the other protein drinks like the juices I can have vs. only the soup (ick) or omelette (double ick)! So I feel renewed in knowing that I've got some more options out there. I think I can only tolerate the cold stuff at this point since I am still feeling a bit up and down. One minute energized the next kind of weak. I am staying up on my supplements and also adding the sea salt. I've even added a sublingual b12 too. I am so determined to get this right and family is very supportive although I kind of wanted to stangle my hubby when he brought home the left over "Top Pot" donuts from the office! I don't think he is trying to sabatoge me but really...is he insane??!! Pat me on the back, I just lovingly looked at them and closed the lid....:carrot:
Good luck everyone in succeeding tomorrow!

Pat, Pat, Pat!!! (me patting you on the back!!);) That is awesome! I read you hate the omelette? Have you tried putting cut up red and green peppers in it? I usually cut up one of each and saute it in my nonstick first, then add the omelette mix. I eat these about every second day for lunch. I am not a big breakfast person, so the cappuccino drink works for me. I bought a Magic Bullet blender (best purchase, ever--next to the 'skinny jeans' I am going to own soon...lol) and mix all my drinks in there with a little ice. I bought the Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup from Target (zero calories, zero fat, zero carbs) and drizzle that in for an iced mocha. I even put it in my Starbucks insulated tumbler for that mental satisfaction.

Have a great day!

libbyshims 02-20-2010 08:49 AM

Hi guys,

For those of you looking for the Walden Farms products, I ordered some online today. I can't type in links yet (jr. member) but if you type their name and then add a backslash / and ww, it will take you to a special page for ww magazine subscribers where there are coupon codes with the whole buy one get one free promo. I bought 5 items, got 5 free and ended up paying only 33 bucks with shipping.
WF stuff is approved on IP...:)

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libbyshims (Post 3162483)
Hi guys,

For those of you looking for the Walden Farms products, I ordered some online today. I can't type in links yet (jr. member) but if you type their name and then add a backslash / and ww, it will take you to a special page for ww magazine subscribers where there are coupon codes with the whole buy one get one free promo. I bought 5 items, got 5 free and ended up paying only 33 bucks with shipping.
WF stuff is approved on IP...:)

Thanks for sharing. I am trying to find the website and not having much luck. I will add the link if I can get to it.

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libbyshims (Post 3162483)
Hi guys,

For those of you looking for the Walden Farms products, I ordered some online today. I can't type in links yet (jr. member) but if you type their name and then add a backslash / and ww, it will take you to a special page for ww magazine subscribers where there are coupon codes with the whole buy one get one free promo. I bought 5 items, got 5 free and ended up paying only 33 bucks with shipping.
WF stuff is approved on IP...:)

I was not adding the .com first. Here is the link:

http://waldenfarms.com/ww/

skittlescda 02-20-2010 09:29 AM

Happy Saturday :-) One thing that I think is worth mentioning again, for some of the new people to IP, in most cases your taste buds will change, especially once you get used to the taste of the soy & whey protein and sucralose. My first day on the diet I had the cereal and mushroom soup and the I thought "oh dear I'm never going to be able to eat this stuff!!" I know for me it was the taste of the whey/soy & sucralose, especially the sucralose (I've never tolerated artificial sweeteners). I decided to be patient and hoped I'd acquire a taste for them....well I did/have and I now enjoy the soup and although I'm not fussy about the mushroom soup, I do like the chicken soup mixed with sauteed veggies. The IP kind of food was entirely something new for me and it just took time to get used to it.
I also tried the Walden sauces this week, Thousand Island, Honey Dijon and the BBQ and wow considering they are zero calories they are very good....much better than the ones I've picked out in the past from my grocery store.

Did I read on here that it's ok to replace a protein with a real egg?

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 09:39 AM

There is a window that looks similar to the one below. Copy your signature into it and scroll down until you see the button that says save signature. That way you don't have to add it every time.

skittlescda 02-20-2010 10:08 AM

I have been trying to save the weight tracker for sometime now and just having NO luck and I meet all qualifications.


http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-st...1/145/189/.png

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlescda (Post 3162525)
Happy Saturday :-) One thing that I think is worth mentioning again, for some of the new people to IP, in most cases your taste buds will change, especially once you get used to the taste of the soy & whey protein and sucralose. My first day on the diet I had the cereal and mushroom soup and the I thought "oh dear I'm never going to be able to eat this stuff!!" I know for me it was the taste of the whey/soy & sucralose, especially the sucralose (I've never tolerated artificial sweeteners). I decided to be patient and hoped I'd acquire a taste for them....well I did/have and I now enjoy the soup and although I'm not fussy about the mushroom soup, I do like the chicken soup mixed with sauteed veggies. The IP kind of food was entirely something new for me and it just took time to get used to it.
I also tried the Walden sauces this week, Thousand Island, Honey Dijon and the BBQ and wow considering they are zero calories they are very good....much better than the ones I've picked out in the past from my grocery store.

Did I read on here that it's ok to replace a protein with a real egg?

I recall something like that but I don't remember if it was 1 or 2 eggs or egg whites.

skittlescda 02-20-2010 10:24 AM

I'm not a fan of oatmeal at all, can anyone tell me how the Maple Flavor Oatmeal tastes? I've had this pouch for awhile lol:?:

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlescda (Post 3162607)
I'm not a fan of oatmeal at all, can anyone tell me how the Maple Flavor Oatmeal tastes? I've had this pouch for awhile lol:?:

I have not tried it but have read it is good if you add cinnamon to it and maybe a little extra water.

jordanna 02-20-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMermaid (Post 3162470)
Jordanna, you are very active on this blog and are always posting such positive reinforcement to everyone! Thank you so much! I went and checked out your blog. I was surprised to see the pictures right off the bat. It is nice to put a face to your name. You can really see that you have lost weight from January to February. Great Job!:carrot::hug::carrot:

Does your husband even know yet or are you still keeping that a secret until he gets home? I am sure he will be pleasantly surprised!

Awww thanks BlueMermaid!! I find it really helps me stay motivated to be active on this forum and to update my blog.

My husband knew I started the diet because I started the diet on Monday the 18th of January and he left on Wednesday the 20th of January, but I have not said a word to him about it since. I'm sure he's forgotten, or afraid to bring it up thinking it didn't work out for me. I can't wait for him to come home!! He comes home this Wednesday and I really hope he notices!!

want2run 02-20-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livelaughlove (Post 3162221)
Hi IP Friends!
Ok, day 3 down--started ok with vanilla pudding but due to working later than expected, didn't get anything to eat until 2 pm...started feeling weak and headachy but once I ate something, felt much better. I must be starting into the ketosis mode since I have an icky taste in my mouth all of the time:?:
My counselor says this is a good thing :)

My saving grace is that she showed me all of the other protein drinks like the juices I can have vs. only the soup (ick) or omelette (double ick)! So I feel renewed in knowing that I've got some more options out there. I think I can only tolerate the cold stuff at this point since I am still feeling a bit up and down. One minute energized the next kind of weak. I am staying up on my supplements and also adding the sea salt. I've even added a sublingual b12 too. I am so determined to get this right and family is very supportive although I kind of wanted to stangle my hubby when he brought home the left over "Top Pot" donuts from the office! I don't think he is trying to sabatoge me but really...is he insane??!! Pat me on the back, I just lovingly looked at them and closed the lid....:carrot:
Good luck everyone in succeeding tomorrow!

mmmmmmm "Top Pot" donuts...you did great!!!!!

jordanna 02-20-2010 12:14 PM

I created a forum this morning which compiles all the data that has been collected about the alternative products. I'm hoping that alleviates some of the nonsense and divisions going on in the forums?

I'm not trying to step on any toes, I think everyone is entitled to their opinions regarding using IP products or finding cheaper alternatives I just think it's causing problems for some reason so why not remove it from the regular chat forum in hopes to alleviate some of the drama?

IP - Food Alternative Ideas & Tips Forum

Mystical Mamma 02-20-2010 12:15 PM

Thanks for the tip on the Walden Farms. Unfortunately I was unable to use the WW code. Perhaps because I am from Canada?

newsiemom 02-20-2010 12:18 PM

Could you guys let me know what TOM is?

BevS 02-20-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlescda (Post 3162525)
Happy Saturday :-) One thing that I think is worth mentioning again, for some of the new people to IP, in most cases your taste buds will change, especially once you get used to the taste of the soy & whey protein and sucralose. My first day on the diet I had the cereal and mushroom soup and the I thought "oh dear I'm never going to be able to eat this stuff!!" I know for me it was the taste of the whey/soy & sucralose, especially the sucralose (I've never tolerated artificial sweeteners). I decided to be patient and hoped I'd acquire a taste for them....well I did/have and I now enjoy the soup and although I'm not fussy about the mushroom soup, I do like the chicken soup mixed with sauteed veggies. The IP kind of food was entirely something new for me and it just took time to get used to it.
I also tried the Walden sauces this week, Thousand Island, Honey Dijon and the BBQ and wow considering they are zero calories they are very good....much better than the ones I've picked out in the past from my grocery store.

Did I read on here that it's ok to replace a protein with a real egg?

I don't know if other coaches have heard this, but my coach insists that she was trained that we could have 2 eggs instead of a protein pack at any meal. I know it's not in Dr. Chanh's book (I think it says no eggs at all, but I'm not sure). But the IP diet is just based on the book. I don't think the book is considered gospel by the different franchises.

BevS 02-20-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlescda (Post 3162607)
I'm not a fan of oatmeal at all, can anyone tell me how the Maple Flavor Oatmeal tastes? I've had this pouch for awhile lol:?:

I actually liked it, especially sprinkled with cinnamon, but it is a restricted item.

want2run 02-20-2010 12:28 PM

Sakrbait and rachel13--hang in there!! some weeks are slower thn others and it is not a reflection of what you are doing, if you are following the protocol, it is a reflection of your body adjusting to the changes that are taking place. I believe when you stress about it your body will respond more slowly so take a deep breath and know that IP works if you work it!

BevS 02-20-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skittlescda (Post 3162586)
I have been trying to save the weight tracker for sometime now and just having NO luck and I meet all qualifications.


http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-st...1/145/189/.png

Yay, skittles, looks like you finally got it! It took me a while too.

BevS 02-20-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsiemom (Post 3162786)
Could you guys let me know what TOM is?

Time of month.

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical Mamma (Post 3162781)
Thanks for the tip on the Walden Farms. Unfortunately I was unable to use the WW code. Perhaps because I am from Canada?

I could not enter the code until I had entered my credit card info. Then it took me to a page where I could review my order. I had to scroll down and on the left hand side was a place to enter the ww code. I hope this helps.

Mystical Mamma 02-20-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMermaid (Post 3162857)
I could not enter the code until I had entered my credit card info. Then it took me to a page where I could review my order. I had to scroll down and on the left hand side was a place to enter the ww code. I hope this helps.

I tried everything to make the code work - nothing worked. No biggie though!:cool:

I ordered 5 bbq sauces for 24.95 + 8.95 shipping. Quite happy with this as my "coach" sells her products at a
very high "profit" ~ cough ~ I mean "rate" of $10.00 for any bottle of sauce. :mad:

My local nutrition store, which only charges 4.49 for any WF product, will not be placing a new order for at least 1 month!!! Ahhhhhh! I need my BBQ sauce! lol!

Website said it will only take 3 business days to ship out so am very excited to get my package!!:D

BlueMermaid 02-20-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical Mamma (Post 3162887)
I tried everything to make the code work - nothing worked. No biggie though!:cool:

I ordered 5 bbq sauces for 24.95 + 8.95 shipping. Quite happy with this as my "coach" sells her products at a
very high "profit" ~ cough ~ I mean "rate" of $10.00 for any bottle of sauce. :mad:

My local nutrition store, which only charges 4.49 for any WF product, will not be placing a new order for at least 1 month!!! Ahhhhhh! I need my BBQ sauce! lol!

Website said it will only take 3 business days to ship out so am very excited to get my package!!:D

Darn, that's too bad that you couldn't use the code for 5 free bottles. I ordered a selection of items. I am not a fan of the salad dresssings but my hubby likes the thousand island. I do like the spicy bbq sauce though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.