Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #106  
mjv

S/C/G: 270-230-150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
Thanks for the support everyone! I'm better today. I'll introduce myself. I'm Angie, 35, married, 1 son (just turned 2) and I live in Wyo.
hey vjm here i'm 48 and been on since 7/11/09 lost 37lbs so far, I live in WY too where in WY do you live i'm in Evanston
Old 09-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #107  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvrebel View Post
Today is Day 7 for me and I had my first weigh in this morning- down 7.5 lbs this week - Yay!!
Congratulations! That's great!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 08:13 PM   #108  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjv View Post
hey vjm here i'm 48 and been on since 7/11/09 lost 37lbs so far, I live in WY too where in WY do you live i'm in Evanston
I'm in Lyman. Not too far away!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #109  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvrebel View Post
Today is Day 7 for me and I had my first weigh in this morning- down 7.5 lbs this week - Yay!!
Congrats! Keep up the good work!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #110  

I had a rough day yesterday. I didn't eat much and definetly didn't eat the salads or the packets (well 1 bar at night). I didn't cheat, just back to no desire to eat which only makes me gain.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #111  

I weighed in yesterday for my two week mark. I have offically lost 16#!
Old 09-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #112  
mjv

S/C/G: 270-230-150

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
I'm in Lyman. Not too far away!!!
wow small world! do you see Tad G over there for your packets . your doing a great job keep it up!!

Last edited by mjv; 09-22-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #113  
september 21/2009

S/C/G: 227/162/160

Height: 5ft7"

I also just started the ideal protein plan. In fact only on day 2..... I am feeling motivated!! I have 2 big trips planned for this winter and would like to feel good about myself while on them. Has anyone been on the IP plan and went off for a week ( say for a cruise, trip) etc? just wondering what the effects of weight gain are etc....
Old 09-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 180/180/154

Welcome Sandra B......I am so glad I found this board. In fact, I wrote it down for my dr. to give anyone that is getting the IP from her...if they wanted support. I, too, have a big trip planned in March....but I am hoping for good results by my birthday in February....not just weight loss, but feeling better all over.

I weighed in at the 2-week mark today. I DID lose 3#...surprisingly enough. Like you, GoddessTT, I am having a hard time feeling motivated to eat. Talked to doc about my "issue" and they put me on a detox pill to try every night to see if "things" move. As far as the fatigue, they felt it would get better this week, but if not, to bump up another protein. They also wanted me to drink something "warm" -- so they gave me some green tea bags. I never drink tea....but I will do anything to make things MOVE!!

Hellena Handbasket (what a great name!!)....aren't you the one that is doing it with the dr. you work for, and others in your office? You did amazing! Is everyone else having good luck too???

Did you guys know that puddings are "unlimited"? That is what they told me today.....I should have bought some puddings!!! I did try a vanilla and added some sugarfree Tofrani almond syrup...tasted pretty good.

Gotta go watch the Tigers/Indians game. Have no idea who to root for....I have been a diehard Indians fan for over 20 years, but I have lived in Michigan for over 4...so I keep thinking I should change allegiances...especially with the Tigers in first place.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #115  

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchlaker View Post
Welcome Sandra B......I am so glad I found this board. In fact, I wrote it down for my dr. to give anyone that is getting the IP from her...if they wanted support. I, too, have a big trip planned in March....but I am hoping for good results by my birthday in February....not just weight loss, but feeling better all over.

I weighed in at the 2-week mark today. I DID lose 3#...surprisingly enough. Like you, GoddessTT, I am having a hard time feeling motivated to eat. Talked to doc about my "issue" and they put me on a detox pill to try every night to see if "things" move. As far as the fatigue, they felt it would get better this week, but if not, to bump up another protein. They also wanted me to drink something "warm" -- so they gave me some green tea bags. I never drink tea....but I will do anything to make things MOVE!!

Hellena Handbasket (what a great name!!)....aren't you the one that is doing it with the dr. you work for, and others in your office? You did amazing! Is everyone else having good luck too???

Did you guys know that puddings are "unlimited"? That is what they told me today.....I should have bought some puddings!!! I did try a vanilla and added some sugarfree Tofrani almond syrup...tasted pretty good.

Gotta go watch the Tigers/Indians game. Have no idea who to root for....I have been a diehard Indians fan for over 20 years, but I have lived in Michigan for over 4...so I keep thinking I should change allegiances...especially with the Tigers in first place.
I never liked eating lol. In fact I need to go eat lunch, but I wanted to say that you must do what they say to help get the results you want. So if drinking tea is the thing...drink the tea!

I love the puddings, they are not restricted. The only items restricted are like the bars, the puffs and such. Those are limited to 1 per day, there is also chilli and bolganaise that is a 1 per week item.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #116  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessTT View Post
I had a rough day yesterday. I didn't eat much and definetly didn't eat the salads or the packets (well 1 bar at night). I didn't cheat, just back to no desire to eat which only makes me gain.
I know how you feel. I'm in that same rut right now. My problem is that I'll have a phase where I crave everything and then I will not want to eat anything (like right now). I just wish I could get on an even keel.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellena Handbasket View Post
I weighed in yesterday for my two week mark. I have offically lost 16#!
Congratulations!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjv View Post
wow small world! do you see Tad G over there for your packets . your doing a great job keep it up!!

I do see Tad. Is that who you are going to?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #119  

Hey!

I've lost 14 pounds on my first week of Ideal Protein. I still want to lose 73 pounds. Long way to go!

I'm from Canada.

Good to hear from you!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #120  

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone! My name is Debbie, I am 43 and I live in NY. I lost my husband suddenly 7 months ago to a heart attack and I decided that I need to something to make myself healthy. I have been on plan for 7 weeks and have lost 36 pounds.
My goal is to lose a 100 pounds. I just started walking tonight. Exercise is an area I really need to focus on.
Love to hear about everyones success....gives me great motivation!
Closed Thread