Glory's very long weight loss journey

You're on Page 2 of 13
Go to
  • Wow, thank you for posting Glory. You give so much good advice and so much insight. Your post just seems to radiate hope. Thank you for posting
  • amazing... continued success to you in everything...kim
  • That's awesome Glory!
  • Congratulations on your success! I really enjoyed reading your story along with the helpful tips you provided. Thanks very much for the sharing and motivation...
  • Wow.

I scanned over it, since there was so much material... I got so engrossed, I went back & read the entire thing. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • What a great post! Thanks for taking the time to share your story with everyone, it's truly inspirational. You look amazing and I just love hearing from people who have been successful on this journey!!
  • Congratulations Glory! and thank you for sharing your story!
  • Glory, thank you for this inspiring story! I am just starting my journey with about 20 pounds to lose. I will take away a lot of lessons from you!

Ellen
  • Fabulous post, Glory! Thank you so much for sharing this, and congratulations on your success!
  • Congratulations on your success. Your story is very inspiring! I could see myself in soooo much of what you wrote! I was already doing a whole foods thing, but went and bought the SF book yesterday. I'm already working on putting these foods into my daily menus. Any favorite/must try recipes?

Thanks for sharing!!
    Tina
  • Wow. What a great read! I identify with a lot of what you say. That's really interesting what you said uner "Big Fat Lies" about discovering the true size of your frame. I had always thought that I had my father's "big bones" and large structure. Now standing next to my bony little mother, our frames are identical.
  • wow, that's amazing and so encouraging. thanks for spending the *forever* that it must have taken to write that all up for everyone. i'm so inspired! great job!!
  • Glory, thank you so much for your very inspirational post. I have been doing Weight Watchers and have been losing weight that way, but I find that I'm still having trouble with sugar and carb cravings. I am going to get the Super Foods book you suggested and see if I can incorporate its rules with the WW plan. (I just love WW too much to totally quit it, and I'm not sure what I would do if I couldn't "count" points every day. )
  • Glory, I was tremendously inspired by your post. Super congratulations to you for all of your achievements!!! Since reading your story four days ago, I have gained so much insight into my own struggles and have examined some better ways to approach my own "weight loss plan." Thanks so much!!!
  • Congrats and keep up the great work. thank you for sharing your story.