Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 08-10-2022, 12:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 120kg-105 peso objetivo 70 kg

Height: 165

Wink 10 tips to lose weight fast

one: exercise 3-6 days/week, 30/min/day.

two: Moved day, try to do a lot of movement during the day, to burn calories.

three: Take care of what you drink, avoid drinks with a high level of sugar (drink a lot of water).

four: Avoid salt because it retains liquids.

Five: Eat better, don't go hungry, prepare food so you don't snack, always be healthy.

six: Take photographic control to see changes, weigh yourself before the process.

Seven: Rest between 7-9 hours.

eight: Propose a plan for the process (go super, prepare food etc).

nine: Share process (on social networks, friends etc).

ten: MOTIVATION, feeling capable of achieving it, without effort there are no results.

Joanapaola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:39 AM   #2  

Just think in terms of calories. What are calories, they are an energy factor.
So how much energy do you intake and how much energy you exert depends a lot on you making the perfect fat balance.
claredevlin7432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 09:44 AM   #3  

I hope it works. Thanks for sharing, can you also help me with searching for a loan online?

Last edited by ArthurDavis; 10-18-2023 at 04:01 AM.
ArthurDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 06:36 AM   #4  

Most importantly, be patient and kind to yourself. Losing weight takes time and effort, but it's worth it in the long run. Celebrate your successes along the way, and don't get discouraged if you slip up occasionally. Just pick yourself up and keep going!
JohnSommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 12:38 PM   #5  

DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF AT ALL, GO BY MIRROR ONLY...
When we exercise we gain lean muscle, 1 square cubic inch of muscle weighs MORE then 1 cubic inch of fat, thus MOST people will REPLACE FAT WEIGHT WITH MUSCLE WEIGHT, they'll be significantly SLIMMER (less FAT) in the mirror BUT the scale will WEIGH / SHOW the SAME or EVEN MORE! Good way to GET TOTALLY DECEIVED AND DISCOURAGED BY GOING WITH THE SCALE.
Google this >>. " 14 photos that show just how different women's bodies can look at the same weight "
SEE number: 10 gal Brittney post of before and after pictures with SAME WEIGHT ON SCALE!
Have seen similar same examples on other sites.. people even weighing MORE on AFTER pic but being MUCH SLIMMER.
newbieonsite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 02:02 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 97/76/70

Height: 1.81m

Default Nice

Hello,

Thanks for the tip i'll try to apply them to myself. I'll send you guys the results in 3 months
Kawenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 12:21 AM   #7  

Thanks for this. I have been struggling to lose weight for a while now. I want to change my life for the better.
mparsons123 is offline   Reply With Quote