3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/)
-   -   My Weight Loss Journey - 320lbs to 194lbs (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal/315027-my-weight-loss-journey-320lbs-194lbs.html)

DreamButterfly11 02-02-2018 01:53 PM

My Weight Loss Journey - 320lbs to 194lbs

I wrote a post on my blog today-continuing on my journey- I really want to help young women with any weight or self-image issues they may be battling- Honestly if any of my friends or family need to talk, or just want a sense of direction, or a listening ear- please reach out to me, I'll listen, I'll make the time. I'll take you with me to the gym, whatever it takes - I don't want anyone feeling as alone as I felt at one point in my life. I know what it feels like to be in such a dark place where it seems that the only way out is to not live at all. I honestly do not wish that upon anyone. So if you or someone you know would benefit- please have them reach out to me. I am NOT a health guru, I am NOT a fitness expert, I am NOT claiming to help you change your life, I am sharing my story in hopes it will help someone down the line who may find themselves in a similar situation.

God did not create us to be alone and sad- he created us to live our dream.. whatever that means you.

I would like to post the URL for my blog but it isn't allowing me to...

ismailps 02-05-2018 06:26 PM

great joooooob

sanym111 04-08-2018 05:16 PM

that's Great Job here some tips
Here are the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth, that are supported by science.
Whole Eggs. Once feared for being high in cholesterol, whole eggs have been making a comeback. ...
Leafy Greens. ...
Salmon. ...
Cruciferous Vegetables. ...
Lean Beef and Chicken Breast. ...
Boiled Potatoes. ...
Tuna. ...
Beans and Legumes.

fanbrits 08-06-2019 09:48 AM

This is wonderful!!!!

topbykas 10-05-2019 11:10 AM

noo what an amazing results

topbykas 10-05-2019 11:11 AM

keep your good results

kate0309 11-17-2019 07:24 AM

Thats amazing

kelseysmith 02-10-2020 08:11 AM

I completely understand how it feels to not be able to get the results we have always wanted. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time now. But I have found some interesting things that will definitely work for anyone who is struggling to drop those inches. The first thing to keep in mind is to have a mindset that you can easily lose weight with some simple steps. I have been doing it and have already lost 10 pounds. the habits that you must adopt are:

1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Stop eating carbs.
3. Eat more protein,
4. Take weight loss supplements such as Super MIC B12.
5. Take Enough sleep.
6. Exercise more.
7. Involve in physical activities & outdoor games.

These are wonderful steps that will definitely help you if you consistently follow them. I do it regularly along with strength training. You can do it to get incredible transformation, especially from Super MIC B12, it's natural, clinically tested & healthy. I highly recommend it.

April1 02-14-2020 12:35 AM

Amazing! Hope I can be this successful.