Do I REALLY get to post here finally?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Fantastic! Congratulations!
  • FABULOSITY!!! congratulations! and not just on the weight loss - what you did to turn your family's eating habits around is nothing short of miraculous.

soooo, inquiring minds want to know - what did you plant in your garden besides spinach? did you grow enough stuff to can/freeze for the winter?
  • I planted spinach, carrots, green onions, and peppers.

I didn't want to take on too much just in case I found it wasn't for me. But I loved it. It was relaxing and enjoyable for the whole family. MUCH bigger garden this year. Spinach, brussel spouts ( kids LOVE them grilled and dipped in olive oil), peppers, kale, corn, potatoes, watermelon, tomatoes, and some herbs.
    I'm hoping to freeze and can. It's a great hobby to get into and I'm so excited about it!!
  • Congrats to you!!!
  • Congrats!
  • You look amazing! What a transformation! You are an inspiration. I like that you didn't lose it all over night. You are proof that slow and steady wins the race!
  • You look like a different person!!Well done
  • Congrats! You look great! I wish I could garden, but I live in an apartment so it's not allowed.
  • Congratulations. You look fantastic, and it's great that you made healthier living a family thing. This year I've been learning what you've already learned about processed foods and vegetable oils and such. Knowing how bad the bad stuff is makes eating right a bit easier.
  • Wow how wonderful!!! So good to hear that you're teaching your children too keep it up!!!!!
  • Congrats and great advice -thanks
  • Wow, you look great. I'm super happy for you.
  • you look great!!
  • you look amazing. Thank you for sharing your story