65 lb by 12/31/2012

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 65 lb by 12/31/2012. that means 145 days, 65lbs, average 0.45lb every day, and 3.5lb every week.

weight is dragging everything back in my life. I don't want to go find a job, because I cannot fit in the dress anymore. I don't want to have sex with my husband, because I don't want him see me naked. I don't care my clothes and don't put on makeup anymore. I let myself go while I let my weight going up.

it has to be stopped.

reported every Sunday, start now, act now.
  • Welcome and good luck !
  • I totally get it, Honey. You hang in there and do what you gotta do. That sounds like extreme weight loss, but if you have a lot to lose, very doable. I completely understand the "don"t care" attitude. I was there at one point in my life. What diet plan are you using? Just stay healthy and realize that you are a great person, even if a little over-sized.
  • Welcome!! Know where you are coming from I started my journey May 10th and have lost 50+ lbs so it is doable depending on how much you have to loose.
  • Quote: Welcome!! Know where you are coming from I started my journey May 10th and have lost 50+ lbs so it is doable depending on how much you have to loose.
    btrinny..I am impressed and astounded by your progress.
  • You can totally do this! You are in the right place!
  • I know EXACTLY how you feel! I know EXACTLY where you're coming from!!! I was 100% there VERY recently and for a VERY long time -- now I'm about 85% there (feeling a little better after having lost some weight and said yes to my husband a few tims BUT still no nice clothing, no make-up, no confidence to really get out into the world and live my life to the fullest...)

So instead of just saying "good luck", I will join you in the challenge!!! I had lost 18 lbs last month so far, so it won't be 65 by December but 45, none the less, I'm taking on the challenge!
  • Good luck on meeting your goal! My goal is to be 30 pounds lighter by Christmas! We can do this
  • I want to be down 40 lbs by December 17th. In honor of a vacation. Swimsuits! Are several of us going to be reporting in on Sundays? That would be cool and a great motivator.
  • Welcome and best wishes on your journey! I could have wrote this introduction myself. I've been a member for awhile now but fell off the wagon....starting tomorrow I'm back on track!! My goal is 35 lbs in 90 days.

We can do this!!
  • Congratulations
  • Welcome bingbingcat and good luck with your goal!
    My goal is also 30-40lbs down by xmas tiff One day at a time I guess!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • I'm in too! I have 51lbs to lose by the end of the year, I have lost 19.8 already.
  • Hey! To those who are joining in the "challenge" I'd like to say welcome!

I'm just wondering if anyone who has posted in here a while ago would like to update their results so far?!?!

I wanted to lose 45 pounds by the end of December, and since then I've lost 11 pounds (not as much as I would like but it's something).

So between now and end of December I have another 34 pounds to go...

Anyone else???