3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/)
-   -   133 pounds lost - my goal story :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal/254503-133-pounds-lost-my-goal-story.html)

AdeleBella 06-23-2013 04:04 PM

Congrats! You are a true inspiration! I am struggling right now and I really am glad I read your story :)

katy929 08-03-2013 02:32 PM

You look amazing..and where did you get that red dress with the black..lol I want that dress!

amfay11 08-04-2013 12:45 AM

wow! awesome job!!! you look fantastic!

chickadee32 01-07-2014 03:26 PM

I thought I'd post an update to this goal story, as it's been quite a while.

I finally got pregnant right after hitting my revised goal in May, 2012, and I delivered a beautiful, healthy baby boy just about a year ago. :) He is amazing, and I can't believe he'll soon turn one!

On the weight front... I gained a huge amount of weight during my pregnancy (about 95 lbs), and had lost about 75 lbs of it by 6 months postpartum. Since then I've been losing very slowly, and am currently (at 146.8) about 13 lbs above my lowest pre-pregnancy weight (133.something). On the one hand I'd love to be back down around 135 right now, but on the other... well, I've been putting very little energy into weight loss (especially compared to how hard I worked before my pregnancy), and so I'm actually very relieved to be basically maintaining. As I got pregnant right after achieving my final goal I never had a chance to see if I could maintain, and I was very worried I wouldn't be able to do it. It's been great to see that with only minimal effort (basically, being vigilant about how much/what I'm eating) I've kept my weight down and have continued to lose about a pound per month. I may step my efforts up a bit over the next six months, as I would really like to see the 130s again this summer (not to mention, I need to figure out how to get time to myself to exercise regularly again!)... but overall, I'm happy to be maintaining around a normal, healthy weight and feeling like it's completely sustainable.

Thanks to all who have left very nice comments on this thread since I was last here. I wish you all lots of success in your journeys!

amfay11 01-08-2014 01:52 AM

AWWWW!!! Im so glad to hear your dream of motherhood came true! Keep up your awesome momentum, i know you'll go far! :)

NightAngel26 01-11-2014 11:38 AM

awww...wonderful!

I think I remember you on here before, you've done amazing things, such an inspiration! I am also so glad you overcame obstacles to motherhood.... endometriosis is hard, and lots of women never find out that it exists let alone what it can do.

I hope you continue to reach your goals! :hug:

Pattience 01-11-2014 08:54 PM

You look fabulous and you've still got boobs! Lucky you. I go flat chested when i lose weight. Congratulations on your success. All the best for the future.

skinnyki 01-12-2014 08:15 AM

Thank you for posting this. I came here for inspiration and that is exactly what I got. I needed to see that I could actually do this by counting calories. So glad u post this bc now I can see that it can be done and I have no excuses my weight loss has plateaued and I know it is bc of my calorie intake is creeping up and I stopped coming on here and poating like I used to. Now there is no excuses it is time to get it done. And I can do it! Thank you. You look wondeful!

chickadee32 04-14-2014 05:05 PM

NightAngel, I remember you too! I hope you are doing very well these days; I am glad to see you are still here!!

Pattience: It's just a decent bra. ;) They're in my armpits when I lay on my back, lol! But I'll take the crummy chest these days; it's still worth losing the weight!

skinnyki: It looks from your ticker like you have done a great job so far! Keep at it, and good luck to you!

As of a few days ago I am back in the 130s, yay! Hoping I can get to 135 by late summer, and then hopefully a touch lower than that for maintenance. I think 120s are out of my reach, but I'd be pretty thrilled to get and stay below 135. We'll see!

Runundefined 05-18-2014 02:46 PM

I'm just now returning to 3FC after gaining most of my weight back.. I'm surfing the success stories to get my mojo going again and WOW! Your story is fan freaking tastic. I'm very inspired. Thank you so much for sharing.

Fos 09-09-2014 03:22 AM

You look incredible! I see your body before weight loss and it's the same as mine now, so your dedication in the face of so many things and goal pics are incredibly inspiring to me. Congratulations on reaching your goal AND on the baby!

thevividsoul 09-30-2014 02:35 PM

Thats just great, good for you!

donnadunson 10-05-2014 12:37 AM

Awesome

Wow....what a transformation!
Congratulations! That is just great :carrot:

Ithfifi 10-23-2014 07:14 PM

Congratulations, you have done so amazingly well and are truly inspirational! I am so sorry for how hard your journey has been but you have absolute strength. I think your inspiring us all for our own before and after pictures :) You look amazing and you deserve to be so happy and proud of yourself. You look amazing in the reward dress :D I am going to think of you the next time I feel I am not getting anywhere and remember that I am not the only one who felt like that and think of your amazing results from not being deterred.

DivineDivina 10-25-2014 12:26 PM

How inspiring! Congrats! I can't wait to get to where you are! :)