Awesome way to end the year...AT GOAL!!

• So today, Dec 31, the last day of the year, I weighed in at 119.8!! The first time I have seen one-teens since my teens! What a way to go out! I'm flying like a kite!

Since setting my original goal at 130, then shifting down to 125 & 120, I can't believe it has actually happened! I've wanted 120 forever, but just 130 was always so impossible to maintain...

I feel great, better than I have in years! I've been studying healthy weights/BMI's for women more recently as I've approached goal, & it seems like 115-117 is the lowest end of the normal spectrum for my height. I don't intend to change how I'm eating, & since I'm still losing, albeit ounces instead of lbs, I wonder if a bit more will continue to come off. I wonder when it will naturally stabilize on its own? My journey has ended & I have all these NEW questions & things to learn! A new journey for the new year! I have shed these pounds solely by changing the way that i eat, so for the new year I plan to add some light weight training. I just need to figure out WHAT to do with that cute set of hand weights I got this week .

I wish you ALL amazing health journeys in the new year! Here's wishing for 2012 to by YOUR YEAR!
  • Awesome - congrats!!
  • Congrats! I started working out as part of last January's New Year Resolutions... you won't regret it! Hand weights are great!
  • that's amazing! truly a happy new year!
  • wow congratulations!! Enjoy your special 2012, better treat yourself in the sales too!! xx
  • Congratulations on meeting your goal! That is so exciting. 2012 will be a year with new challenges as you enter maintenance. Best of luck.
  • Congratulations! What a great way to start the new year!
  • Congratulations! Great way to start the new year! Enjoy the "new" you!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • Awesome..I hope to do as good as you!
  • Way To Go!! What a great new start for the new year!
  • AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!