Time to call it...GOAL! (pics)

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • This is such an incredible result. See these sorts of transformations is very inspiring for all of us!

Congratulations!

G
  • Amazing job!!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Thank you!

This week marks my one-year Anniversary of Maintenance.

We can do this!!!
  • Wow you look AMAZING! Congratulations on the loss
  • Great job
  • wow you look wonderful. i was not fortunate enough to be thin my whole life, but i had a huge loss before i ended up pregnant (maybe why i did? lol) i have been single since he was told i was pregnant so it's been very difficult, and well, i tend to eat my emotions, i gained probably about eighty lbs with my daughter. she will be one may 1 and i'm dying to lose weight. so i wanted to tell you, you look unbelievable!
  • Quote: wow you look wonderful. i was not fortunate enough to be thin my whole life, but i had a huge loss before i ended up pregnant (maybe why i did? lol) i have been single since he was told i was pregnant so it's been very difficult, and well, i tend to eat my emotions, i gained probably about eighty lbs with my daughter. she will be one may 1 and i'm dying to lose weight. so i wanted to tell you, you look unbelievable!
    Thank you soooooo much!
  • Congrats. You look great.
  • Congratulations to you - you look stunning and I am so grateful you shared your story.

Thank you for sharing yourself and your story here with us.

Best wishes on your continued journey!
  • Amazing! You look fantastic.
  • i would LOVE to have a body like that and i have no children! enjoy enjoy!!!!
  • Wow u look great. U really don't look at all like u were ever over weight because I don't see any signs like loose skin. I can't believe how tone u are. I am hoping to one day have similar results in my thighs and stomach. My arms actually look like yours n that they r tone, but mine r from my weight set.
    I think my breast r all lose skin now too, surprisingly I still wear a 32f but they are so messed up from losing so much size. I didn't think I would get smaller cause they were big when I was thin before. Wish I could have a boob job.
    Well u really look fantastic the fact that u r maintaining for this long gives me so much motivation and hope.
  • You look incredible! So inspiring!