Size 12!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have finally reached a goal that was set YEARS ago. i am once again a size 12! I am 36, and have not been a size 12 since high school! 2 years ago i was a size 20. I know I have pics, i will have to share for comparison
  • That is so awesome! You really should do a before and after you would totally be an inspiration!
  • WOW WTG! I haven't been a size 12 since I was 14, I'm now 28- wanting to get there soon- I'm in size 14s now
  • Wow...awesome! I think I was a 12 or 14 my freshman year. I'm 38 and my highest size was a 22 a couple years ago... and I'm now a "loose" 18, but 16 still looks gross. LOL. I can't wait to get to a 12! Look forward to your pictures!
  • Great job!
  • Fantastic job!! Yay you!
  • you all sounds like you are pretty close too..just keep it up ladies, we can SO do this!
  • I'm a size 12 now, too! I feel like jumping up and down with you. LOL It's been many years since I saw a size 12. I think the last time was right before I became pregnant with my first child. He is 10 years old now. Oh, and I'm 38, so I would have been 28 then. Hmm. Time flies.
  • Way to GO! Size 12 is a big goal for me too. I haven't been that size since my serious weight gain and binging habits started. It's funny though, when I was a size 12 I thought I was fat. Oh perspective!
  • woohoo!!
  • Wtg!! =)
  • I'm at the same age and 12 is my goal size!
    Now I'm 16-18..
    Well done!
  • Good for you!!
  • Congrats! Where are those pictures?
  • Congratulations on your accomplishment! Have fun shopping for those new clothes!