3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-199/)
-   -   80+ lbs GONE; goal story and pictures! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal/205282-80-lbs-gone%3B-goal-story-pictures.html)

Fat Pants 06-23-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junebug41 (Post 3355524)
I LOVE that you had do-over pics! You both look fabulous!

Thanks! :) I traipsed up to Grand Lake that weekend... every time I go hiking I'm reminded of how difficult this used to be for me!

Fat Pants 06-23-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopeful8 (Post 3353553)
Absolutely wonderful and Congratulations! Where in Colorado are you? I live down in the Springs.

I am in the Springs too! Awesome! :)

bex 06-24-2010 05:48 AM

You look amazing!!

I have been feeling like quitting lately and hearing a story like yours was exactly what I needed to keep myself going. So thank you so much for sharing. xx

prettyinpink116 06-24-2010 06:31 AM

WOW!! You go girl!! You should change your name to skinny pants hehe...You look sooo amazing & them are some wonderful pictures of you & ya man....such an adorable couple:val2:!! WOOP WOOP!!

:congrat:

Fat Pants 06-24-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bex (Post 3355937)
You look amazing!!

I have been feeling like quitting lately and hearing a story like yours was exactly what I needed to keep myself going. So thank you so much for sharing. xx

Don't give up! Believe me I was someone who thought I was destined to be overweight for my entire life... one thing that resonated with me during my weight loss was knowing that if I quit and started again (as I was prone to doing), another year would pass and I'd still be overweight. If I had just stuck with it the first time around, I would have met my goal a long time ago!

girlinwaterglobe 06-24-2010 11:29 AM

Wow! You look so amazing! Congratulations!

1bighog 06-24-2010 12:34 PM

Thank you for sharing your story. Congrats on meeting your goals! You are fabulous!

kallismom 06-24-2010 07:06 PM

You look so HAPPY and HEALTHY! Great Job!

Hermy 06-24-2010 08:40 PM

Wow you look amazing! congratulations! I almost decided not to go to the gym today but your story and photos inspired me to continue. Great job! :cheer:

dancerindenver 06-24-2010 09:20 PM

You are a rock star! So impressed by all that you've accomplished and you look FABULOUS! Hope to run into you two on hike one of these days ;)

kaylasmom010 06-24-2010 09:41 PM

I enjoyed reading your story. Congratulations!!! Job well done.

saef 06-24-2010 10:27 PM

You look great. I am so happy for you. You were so right to get the new set of pictures taken. You're radiant in them. And you know what I admire (and covert) in particular? In that picture when your legs are pulled up toward the camera, when you can see the outlines of your kneebones through your jeans. Because those are a runner's legs. You made those legs. Forged them through sheer will.

Now tell me ... did the evil trainer you kicked to the curb ever see you now & how you look? (Not because I feel vindictive on your behalf or anything .... ;-).

Fat Pants 06-24-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saef (Post 3357270)
You look great. I am so happy for you. You were so right to get the new set of pictures taken. You're radiant in them. And you know what I admire (and covert) in particular? In that picture when your legs are pulled up toward the camera, when you can see the outlines of your kneebones through your jeans. Because those are a runner's legs. You made those legs. Forged them through sheer will.

Now tell me ... did the evil trainer you kicked to the curb ever see you now & how you look? (Not because I feel vindictive on your behalf or anything .... ;-).

Thanks, Saef. That means a lot - especially since I've somewhat "followed" your journey for the past few years... I've learned a lot from you. :) Probably the biggest compliment I've ever received is when people tell me I "look like a runner."

Unfortunately said trainer got fired for stealing money from the gym of all things!! So unfortunately no chance to see him again, unless I run into him around town. He was pretty egotistical so I'm sure he would think he had everything to do with my success. :p

Fat Pants 06-24-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerindenver (Post 3357191)
You are a rock star! So impressed by all that you've accomplished and you look FABULOUS! Hope to run into you two on hike one of these days ;)

Well hey there! Glad to see you still around these parts! :) I agree we need to run into each other on a hike... planning to hike Bierstadt in July and Quandary in August!! :)

homiegiiib 06-25-2010 06:30 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look amazing!! :)