Forestroad's Goal Pics--45lbs gone

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I don't have a particularly long goal story. I gained about 40lbs in college. After graduation (in 2007)I put about 15 of them off over a year, but began gaining back when I went on some medication (in fall/winter 08). After I acclimated to the meds, I started slowly losing again (spring 09), and then decided June 2009 was buckle down and lose weight month. I found 3fc and started calorie counting, weighing 160lbs. In the last 5 months, I have gone from 160lbs, size 12, to 135lbs, size 8, from a high weight of 180lbs, size 14 at my college graduation. From 160 to 145, the weight came off pretty quickly, over 5lbs/mo, but of course the last 10lbs took almost 3 months. Here are my pics:

Start Weight: 180lbs (bmi 30; May 2007)

Mini-Goal: 148 (normal bmi; July 2009)

Goal: 135lbs (October 2009)

There are some more goal photos and progress pics on my blog if anyone's interested! Thanks for all the wonderful support
  • Wow, you look amazing, well done you must be so pleased
  • You look fabulous! Congratulations on achieving your goal and enjoy!

• WooHoo! Happy dance time!

Congrats on meeting your goal - boy, once you decided to do it, you got it done! SO pretty - before AND after - but now you have the fab figure to match - how exciting is that! The last bikini pic is gorgeous!

Thanks for much for sharing - it's so great to see the results of hard work and determination especially for those of us at the beginning of our challenge - it's also so fun to celebrate success!

Best wishes for your maintainence status - enjoy your accomplishment - you earned it!

• You look amazing!! Congrats
  • Thanks!
  • You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Gorgeous! I don't even know you and I am so proud of you! I like your saying under your user name.."There is no wagon" Nice.
  • You are one HOT MOMMA!!!!
    Enjoy!
  • Thanks; it worked for me not to think about it as on the wagon or off the wagon, but all as normal, balanced parts of one journey, as long as there is balance.
  • Congratulations on all your hard work paying off. You look terrific... and that is a cute bikini.
  • Congrats, you look amazing!!
  • You look really great! Congratulations!
  • You look awesome!!
  • Gorgeous! You did an awesome job transforming yourself.

Good luck w/ maintenance.