One year, one month and 20 days

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • That's how long it took me to reach my goal!

I started Weight Watchers on July 22, 2008. I weighed 228lbs.

Today I reached my goal. I weigh 134 lbs.

I set up a plan and it worked! I concentrated on losing 10% of my body weight at a time. I did it 5 times, losing a total of 94 lbs (41% of my starting weight). I can't believe it worked.

I will post more (including pictures), when I gather my thoughts and stop jumping up and down.

Thank you, 3FC, for being here.

Love,

Heather
  • Congrats, Heather

You've helped me more than you know. I'm so happy to hear you've reached your goal and can continue your path as a long term maintainer....one day at a time.

3FC is great, whatever plan we choose to follow. I look forward to your continued insight.

Thanks for being here for me.
  • Congrats! That is amazing. Can't wait for pics.
  • Amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures.
  • AWESOME!!!! Contrats!!!!
  • Congratulations, Heather! What a fantastic accomplishment.

You set a goal and met it, and I know you will continue to maintain your weight loss and your healthy lifestyle.

Cudos to you!
  • Congratulations! Very well done!
  • Heather, Congratulations! You must feel so great. What an accomplishment.

The day before I started my weight loss journey, I read your post "One year from now you will be glad you started." It continues to inspire me.

Well done and thanks for posting!

Cheers,

J
  • Congratulations!
  • Fantastic Heather!! Congrats and thanks for sharing
  • Woohoo!! Congrats!!!
  • Wow Heather, what an amazing accomplishment in just a few short months. Your results are a testiment to what hard work and committment can achieve. Way to go!
  • Aw, thanks ladies! I feel fantastic today, and the urge to reward myself with a huge pig out is manageable (at least right now! LOL)

Here is the first shot of me at the start, halfway (50 lbs lost) and at goal (94 lbs lost).

I will take better pictures later.

Heather
  • Big Congrats To You!!
  • Congrats your profile pic looks great!