That's GOAL baby!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Today I officially saw 130.0 on the scale.

It's been so long that I've been trying to lose that I hardly believed it and my brain couldn't really process GOAL at the time. But it happened. And I'm counting it as a win. And I am now saying THAT'S GOAL BABY!

There's no way in the world I could have done it without all the super fantastic people I've made friends with here so everybody that reads this- please pat yourself on the back. You totally deserve some credit.

I'm still kind of in shock like 'what now?' but couldn't be happier. And my scale can definitely suck it. I win.

(I will be posting pics ASAP, I don't have any this sec but you better believe they're coming)
  • CONGRATS!!
    I cant wait to get to my goal.. Good job!!!
  • Congratulations! You can change your ticker now!
  • What now?

Now you get to keep it off! Congrats and get thee to Maintenance (this goes for everyone---you don't have to be at goal to post in the Maintainers Forum--you just have to want to NOT regain the weight).

• Quote: And my scale can definitely suck it. I win.

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to see your pics
  • this is almost embarassing! but here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. i am on the family computer while my laptop is being repaired so i don't have access to my BEFORE photos. i'll update when i do (they're not pretty though)

• You look fantastic!!! So Jillian kicked your butt to goal I see!!! I love the 30DS!!!!
  • you look great, congratulations! very inspiring!
  • You should be so proud! WTG!!!
  • Congrats! Everytime I read a post of yours I somehow read Coronas (as in the beer!) Bravo to you, looking good! Cheers to ya corona chicky!
    Oh yeah HOT elbows by the way, way to show em off! giggle giggle
  • OMG!! i am soo proud of you! you look friggin amazing! your arms and back are to die for!
  • WOW! How nice your ticker looks, you look great on your picks! Good work! I definitely have to look for that 30DS video that I got a few months ago
  • Dayum girl Hottie! congrats on reaching goal! I love your posts, btw. A lot of them have made me laugh.
  • Congratulations!!! You look awesome; you must be on Cloud 9! WTG!!!
  • Congrats!!!!! You look awesome!