Gooaaalllll!!!!!!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to

• Merry Christmas everyone!

I got my best Christmas gift ever this morning. I reached my goal weight of 130 pounds today of all days. I was hoping for the end of the year but it happened now. Even a lovely birthday dinner with longtime friends at a Thai restaurant did not stop the downward trend. I am ecstatic!

I struggled with a huge stall from the third week of January to July 26 when I tweaked my WOE to stop the cravings. From then on it has been steadily going with two whooshes. July 26 I weighed 179, so I lost 49 of the total in 22 weeks. Cool, huh?

I did Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred in Nov./ Dec. and that helped mightily to keep going down. I plan on many healthy activities now. I want to to do the Shred again -doing the advanced version. I want to enter the Vancouver Sun Run Marathon and also to climb the Grouse Grind (Grouse Mountain). It's a brand new day and I am so excited about my life. The horizon is filled with possibilities.

I will be posting photos shortly. Today I will be going to Christmas dinner with longtime friends who have supported me through some pretty dark days. They are precious and close to my heart.
  • Wow! Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations a great accomplishment!
  • WormwoodDoll:
    Quote:
    Wow! Congratulations!!
    bargoo:
    Quote:
    Congratulations a great accomplishment!
    Thanks so much.
  • Cie, I am so excited for you. What an amazing gift you have given yourself to begin 2009 with. Congratulations.
  • Hi, new to the forum. Just wanted to say WOW congratulations, you're an inspiration to me since I'm just starting. What a great Christmas present to yourself!
  • Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations Cie!
  • Awesome! Congratulations!
  • Congrats! that's great im very happy for you!
  • Wow, congratulations! That is an amazing gift for Christmas!
  • AWESOME! Congrats and Merry Christmas
  • Merry Christmas indeed! Congratulations!
  • FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
  • How Awesome! Great job!