GatorAmanda - Down 73lbs in 10 months!

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • You are looking great!!!!!
  • You look amazing! GREAT JOB! your story is just what i needed today!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Great
    You look great! good job in your weight loss success. I hope I can find as much success as yourself. You look amazing
  • You look absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. It's people like you that make me believe I can and should do this!!
  • WOW, you look really great. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • Great job! You are inspiring!
  • Amanda - You look amazing... so lean and fit! I read every word of your story, and it's very inspiring! Thanks for sharing. Congrats and enjoy!!!!
  • Wow, great story and great photos! You look WONDERFUL! Congratulations!
  • You look great You are a inspiration to us all
  • Congratulations. You rock that bikini!
  • Wow, Amanda, you are smokin' hot!!!
  • You guys are soooo great!!! Thanks for all of your support throughout this ongoing journey!!!

I have to tell everyone, I did lose the weight fairly fast - but the main reason for that was my dedication to it. I rarely slipped up and went off plan. I lost quickly for the first few months, had about a 2.5 month stall out between March-June and then it started just falling back off. During my plateau - I never gave up and just kept chugging along keeping to my plan, making small adjustments, but also living my life! Eventually it just started falling off again and it came quickly - especially the last 10lbs...once it got moving!

I wish everyone luck and hope to see more of you in the Goal forum sooner than later!
    ~Amanda
  • man you look awesome. I have "fallen off the wagon" this week and your post has got me motivated to get back into it. Congrats girl. You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And GOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow!!

I am close to your starting weight so this is very inspiring to me. I just wanted to say you are gorgeous!

How much time would you say you spent on the treadmill each workout?
  • Absolutely fantastic! You look so healthy and fit and happy!