Size WHAT?!?!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • That's amazing! Size 4 is the size I used to be and what I'm aiming for now. It's quite an accomplishment... you're thinner than most of the population now. ROCK ON!
  • A size 4? Oh my gosh, I'm pretty much green with envy. Congratulations!
  • Hard work ended you up in a size 4 - that is wonderful!
  • congratz!!!!
    lol i walk by size 2 clothes all the time and just wish ide fit into them! lol
  • after all that weight loss. definatly deserve it. but stay focused. cas if you dont you might end up falling back out of them that would suck
  • Congrats!!! I'm just now in an 8... I can only dream of cramming my booty into a 4 .
  • So proud of ya! I went from a TIGHT 22 to a 2 ~I Need to repost some updated pics...I will soon.~I am still toning to look nice in a bikini & I don't even swim~I can't ~LOL!~The stuff Some of us do for goals! I can still wear some 3's & 4's though depending on brands.~Try Levis~I bet u could fit into a 2 in them if u fit into a 4 in Old Navy! (WOOHOOO)! A 4 is awesome though~I use to dream of an 8 & never dreamed I would be where I am today~NEVER GIVE UP ANYONE STRUGGLING~ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF U TRY & NEVER GIVE UP!
  • That is such wonderful news! Congrats!
  • Wow, congrats! I usually grab a size 8 or 10 myself, and can't wait for the day I try on (and fit into) a size six, which is my target size.
  • wow so great size 4 is amazing im waiting for the time to fit size 10 hehehe