People Magazine 1/2 their size issue...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi everyone.

Well - I feel like Alice when she fell down the rabbit hole into wonderland. I was contacted by People Magazine to be in their 1/2 their size issue coming out this January. I am in Miami, FL and have just finished the photo shoot. So many people helped me on my journey - I wanted to share the pictures I took while here on the photo shoot.

http://picasaweb.google.com/cfscott

I even got to keep the clothes. How cool is that. I saw a guy in the Houston Chronicle about 3 years ago that had lost 175 pounds and that made me think that maybe I could do it too without surgery. It has been an incredible journey of self discovery that I would not trade for all the world. I think we have to go through things in life to appreciate and have gratitude for what blessings that we do receive. I hope that I can help others escape morbid obesity.

I wish everyone the very best!

Charles
  • Congratulations, that is fantastic!! I will be looking forward to that issue!
  • That's a lot of pictures. Too bad there weren't captions! Congratulations.
  • omg, that is so cool. Congrats!
  • How great is that? Can't wait fo rthe issue! Way to go!
  • Wow, that's awesome! I love that issue, I get it every year. I would love to be a part of something like that when I'm at goal. Congrats!

Melissa
  • After reading your story I have a couple questions. Did you ever write a book? Did you get the skin surgery? Are you helping others lose weight full time? Your story is so inspiring.
  • What a wonderful experience for you! you must be so excited
  • That's so awesome!! Can't wait for the issue to come out; I'll be posting the article in my workout area along with my "skinny" jean skirt for a little extra inspriration and visual motivation! Thanks for letting us know!
  • Wow! That is so exciting. You must have had a blast. What a wonderful reward for all of your hard work. I can't wait to see the issue.
  • Wow Charles, thanks for always giving that extra "we can do it" attitude, when I see your post an so many like you here on 3FC still here giving us all encourgment it makes me so happy I found this place!
  • Congratulations!!!! you are such an inspiration to me!
  • That is so cool!!!! I can't wait to get that issue!! You are such an inspiration! I'm glad you're getting the recognition that you deserve! You are awesome!!
  • Charles, that is awesome. You sooooo deserve it. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing this magazine issue. WTG.
  • That's great, when is that issue out? You look great, so glad you got to keep the hot clothes!