People Magazine 1/2 their size issue...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • CHARLES...You look so good, just absolutely amazing! I'm definitely going to be getting this issue of People. You're such an inspiration to me over and over again!!!
  • Congratulations!! It must have seemed surreal! But how cool to meet other people with the same accomplishment as you and get all that star treatment!! You looked like you had a great time!
  • A real celebrity in our midst! Congrats. You've worked so hard and SOOOO deserve this.

I will be looking forward to January.
  • Congratulations, 3fatchicks has a budding celeb, lol.
  • Charles congrats! You deserve it! I also think it is great for mags to focus on the people that do lose it without resorting to w/l surgery. I am not saying surgery isn't the right choice for some but that people can look beyond the high numbers and be inspired to give it their best shot!
  • Charles! That's so wonderful. Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. You certainly deserve it.

I'm definitely buying the issue. I'll tell my husband "Look! I know him!"

Way to go!
    Melanie M.
  • Charles, congratulations on such a great accomplishment! I've followed your posts for quite some time and I am so happy for you.

Can't wait to get my hands on that issue of People.
  • Congratulations! Thats wonderful!!!!
  • Hi Charlies I just stumbled upon this post and I have seen that issue of people and I didnt know that was you. You are inspiring and I remember I read every single page of that article and was very struck by all of the great accomplishments. Thank you for being one of them.
    Nicolette
  • Quote: Hi Charlies I just stumbled upon this post and I have seen that issue of people and I didnt know that was you. You are inspiring and I remember I read every single page of that article and was very struck by all of the great accomplishments. Thank you for being one of them.
    Nicolette

Hi there,

Thank you for the super kind words. I am about 12 pounds less than my weight during the photo shoot and have been maintaining for a good while.

I sure do wish you the very best. If I can ever help - let me know.
  • how wonderful
  • wow
    thats amazing