3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   My Before and After Pics! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/98239-my-before-after-pics.html)

just_a_dreamy1 11-15-2006 12:37 AM

My Before and After Pics!

1 Attachment(s)
I've been lurking/posting on the 3FatChicks forums for awhile now, but I've never posted any pictures of me before/after my healthy lifestyle change. So...here I am!:carrot:

These aren't the best quality of pictures to show the change in my body, but they are all I can offer for now!:cool:

The first picture was probably at my highest weight...and the second one wasn't much lower. Then, the last two are at my current weight. In the first picture, I was also only about 19 or 20, and the last two, I'm 22. The members of my family have a habit of maturing during their early/mid 20's, so some of what you see in the earlier pictures is baby fat.

BUT I'm very proud of how far I've come:):dizzy:

Misti in Seattle 11-15-2006 07:50 AM

Wow, you look super! Congratulations and thanks for posting.

tqvirgo 11-15-2006 10:05 AM

Penelope, you look fabulous!
Keep up the GREAT work!
take care
Tracy
PS I'm in Edmonton too.:)

judyo 11-15-2006 11:11 AM

That is a great accomplishment! Because you're young, people that meet you now probably can't imagine that you ever had to lose weight. You hair is so cute, too!

LaBonita 11-15-2006 11:17 AM

Great job! What did you do to lose the weight? And I love your hair :)

just_a_dreamy1 11-15-2006 12:24 PM

Thank you to everyone who commented! I realized after I posted that the picture didn't turn out the best quality...I just converted a bitmap into a jpeg. Oh well:)

Tracy - That's cool! What part of Edmonton?

It's hard to sum up how I lost the weight, but it can turn into a pretty big story. I'm in the process of writing a document (for lack of a better word, I don't know what I'm going to turn it into - maybe an ebook) full of advice/tips that worked for me. But to make it short and sweet:

It took me about a year/two years. It was all about really embracing a healthy lifestyle change. I started eating/drinking really healthy, started working out, and I also went vegetarian (even though I still eat fish/seafood).

Good luck to all of you ladies on your goals:)

BellaLucia 11-15-2006 12:34 PM

You are a vision of loveliness

You've given me the fire to keep up with my NWOL (NEW WAY OF LIFE).:)

just_a_dreamy1 11-15-2006 12:42 PM

Aw FoodObsessed, that's wonderful! You just made my day...thank you!

Calejo 12-01-2006 07:26 PM

You look terrific!!! I love looking at before and after pics, they're so encouraging. Thank you for sharing them

lilybelle 12-03-2006 01:35 PM

You look fantastic. WTG on reaching your goal. Thanks for sharing the pic's.

Pucci 12-03-2006 09:51 PM

What eating plan have you followed to achieve such wonderful results?

I have been (for the first time in my life) on Weight Watchers for 5 weeks and have lost 15 lbs. and am very satisfied with the Points System.

You look as if you have lost more than indicated . . . much more !

BRAVO !!! It is the experiences such as yours that is keeping me on track.

just_a_dreamy1 12-04-2006 11:58 PM

Pucci,
Congratulations on your progress!

I basically just counted calories and cleaned up my diet...and tried to get more active:)

blueberry3 12-09-2006 05:25 PM

you look so good, Congrats

oliviaCAN 12-15-2006 02:07 AM

you look great!

amandalewis80 12-18-2006 12:14 AM

I wish I had that kind of courage! You look great!