My old big pants :)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Wow Glory,
    You look amazing!
    Thanks for sharing the pics. It is always so motivating to see everyone's before and afters.
  • WOW!!! Thanks for the inspiration! You look amazing!!
  • WOW, you look great!!!!
    Congrats!
  • Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
  • Gloriana!

I've read your story and seen the pics, and you really remind me a little of myself - even getting a tatoo at goal, as I want to. Thank you for inspiring me and sharing so much.

Incredible job!
  • Wow! I'm kinda between 18 and 16 here at the moment as I wind my way down this goal post. Honestly, it's hard to picture yourself as being skinny when being this big is all you've ever known. It sure was interesting to note how you could basically put another person into your size 18's here.....now that just makes me even more determined to lose it! Congrats again!
  • You look great!!!! I'm so proud!
  • You look great!! Congrats!
  • wow it's absolutely amazing. you're an inspiration
  • Wow! You look beautiful. You were beautiful at your heaviest, but now you're stunning...and you look SO much happier!
  • thank you
    I want to thank you for such a thoughtfully written journey. I bought the book you recommeneded yesterday and today I cleaned out the bad and put in the good. I thank you so for one specific thing you said..you gave yourself permission to say nope to others when offering foods not good for you. Your story is a true inspiration. I want to be healthy and energetic and not wear the only pair of jeans that fit!
    Many thanks again. Maybe by tyring this forum, I can use it as a tool to stay focused and not whine. There certainly is enough information here and support to help.
    Win
  • Yours is an absolutely fantastic post, fantastic journey, and fantastic success. Congratulations to you! I'm glad that 3FC doesn't delete posts that are older. I am grateful for the details in yours. Many posts are encouraging, but contain few facts to help the miserable! Thank you and good luck maintaining (if you still check this site!).
  • Excellent job! You look amazing. Strut your stuff honey!
  • Wow, you look fantastic! Congrats!
  • what would a men's 44 be in women's sizes, does anyone know? I'm trying to figure out my pant size difference, but I'm aweful with clothes :P