GOAL! Lots of Pics. :)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So I am finally gaining the courage to show my afters. I don't know why it has been so hard for me but I think it is mainly out of fear that I let myself down by gaining it all back. But I have been more or less maintaing the same 3 lb window for the last month or so. So enough blabbing...here I go...And it is the whole story so please enjoy and for those still trying to lose I hope it inspires you. Oh and to explain the dates. I took the first two sets last year after having Bella so when I decided to lose I made it my goal to take my next ten lbs pics.

The picture that started it all. I had been 135ish since having Bella but then in January-April I ballooned to 151.8. I thought I looked a lot better than what I actually did that day and when I saw this picture I cried. I was fat and I hated myself for it. I don't hate myself for letting myself get that way though. Instead I feel sad for that me because I was miserable because of how I looked and using food to comfort myself which only made it worse.

And the journey began here are the before and between pics:

A side by side comparison:

Official Goal shot!
  • awesome, inspiring, wonderful, super....the adjectives keep flowing!!! U have done a tremendous transformation for urself.....
  • BOO-YAAAAAHHHH BABY!

Congratulations! I just love that final shot with that impish little smile, you look WONDERFUL!
  • Great Work!
  • WOW! As a fellow Canadian I am truly proud and happy for you
  • oh...and what's an NSV goal?
  • Thank you everyone!

and NSV is non scale vistories. I am working on toning still as I want as flat a tummy as possible. I have a big scar that sits sort of just off of where the lines would be if my abs were more visible but other than that I want my stomach to be flat. I am really aiming for a fit body not just a thin one.
  • Wow Sarahlynn!

You look great, and it's wonderful to see your smile!

Good luck with your toning goals!!!!
  • Awesome goal post!!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • You're so tiny and cute! Great job. Love the last pic.
  • Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • Amazing!!! Toned up and looking great!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Awesome transformation and great job on the pictures, you can really see all the great changes step by step.