206 to 149! :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm going to edit this later to give a better picture of my full story, but wanted to post the pictures here for now. Long story short, I'm almost to my fitness goal and have lost 57 (**Edit: Now 60!) pounds by changing my lifestyle and taking up fire dancing I feel so good.

• Wow! You look great! Congratulations!
  • You look freaking AMAZING!!!! Congratulations!
  • FIRE dancing??? Do tell!

Also, you look amazeballs.
  • You look great, congratulations
  • Yesss, more about fire dancing please!

You look INCREDIBLE! Congratulations!
  • WOW! Amazing work!! So inspiring. Can't wait to read your story.
  • Wow! Amazing! I was so unprepared for the "fire dancing" part of that sentence, I can't wait to hear more!

CONGRATULATIONS!
  • You look awesome!! Now I have to google fire dancing!
  • awesome work!!!!
  • Thanks everyone! This forum has been really motivating to watch the long term progress and read everyone's stories. Until I can write a full story, this is what I'm talking about:

http://vimeo.com/74426411

Specifically, I've been doing tech poi for the last 9 months
  • Congrats!!!
  • Energizer Jamie Please tell us you will give a performance video for us to see when you "do yo thang" with FIRE DANCING!!!! I couldn't stop smiling when the saw the vid you provided the link for!!!!

Clueless here: what is tech poi?

And, who on earth can teach you do that????? I'm sooo impressed and I'm not a young person into cool-stuff, but I'm almost 50.

MrsKevin
  • You look awesome Congratulations
  • I'll post a video of me spinning as soon as I make one Tech poi is basically swinging around balls on strings (on fire) to make cool patterns. And you can teach yourself anything with the internet but I also found several burn clubs in my area through Facebook group pages (Tech Poi) and learned from people who have been doing it for awhile. It's definitely great exercise!