456 to 198

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • on my 2 year anniversary (jan 3 2013)

• Wowzers!! What an inspiration!!! Going through the photos for inspiration~ This brought tears to my eyes.. I look forward to the day I have my 2nd year of maintaining. WTG! Looking great!
  • Absolutely wonderful .. what an inspiration you are!!

Congratulations to you!
  • That is AMAZING!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Wow! Congrats on the initial weight loss & 2 year maintenance. Your transformation is amazing!
  • All I can say is, "WOW!" Someone, please, scrape my jaw off the floor...

Borgie, what a transformation... and an inspiration to those of us who have massive amounts of weight to lose. You look about 20 years younger... sharper and more confident... and just plain GREAT! I'm going to check out your website during my lunch break today. I have a feeling that I'm in for some very inspiration reading.

Thanks so much for sharing with us!
  • Amazing!
  • You look amazing! Thanks for inspiring.
  • Thanks for the kind words everybody. I'm glad I not only did this for myself but that other people can see that it can be done if they want it.

In November I was member of the month at my gym. They put a plaque on the wall with before and after pictures and a short story. A few people have commented to me me while working out the past few months. It makes you feel good.

This morning I was on the stairmaster just sweating my butt off. And this little old lady, must have been about 70, comes up to me and says, "You are amazing, what you have done is really amazing, everytime I think I can't do anymore I try to do a little more because you showed me it can be done."

I originally did this for myself, but knowing I am an inspiration to people makes it even more rewarding.
  • Another thing off the bucket list. I got to golf at Pebble Beach!!!

• WOW! Congratulations! You look awesome and your story is so inspiring.
  • Soooooo inspiring. I love this board. I could stay here all day.
  • ditto
    Quote: Soooooo inspiring. I love this board. I could stay here all day.
    ditto

I just read your blog. Very inspiring.............ahhh maybe I should give weight watchers a shot.
  • Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats