3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   *clears throat*....GOAL !!!!!!! (pic heavy) lol (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/265970-%2Aclears-throat%2A-goal-pic-heavy-lol.html)

rainydays 09-12-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly315 (Post 4463886)
Wow, you look like you should be modeling! Gorgeous!

^This! Way to go lady!!!

caramelkitty 09-13-2012 11:16 AM

You guys!!! Seriously I'm tearing up, I love you guys so much!! :grouphug: Thank you for the sweet sweet words. It's overwhelming xoxo

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingUpWith90lbs (Post 4465111)
I tried looking at some of your post history to see what meals you ate to make up 1200 cals a day! As much as I've tried to eat 1200 calories, it's so hard for me. What were your favourite meals/what did you eat throughout the day? :)

I had to break down my meals in 3 meals of 300 calories and 3 snacks of 100 calories.

For example when I first started:

Breakfast: Cereal high in fiber with skim milk
Snack: Apple or Banana and some almonds
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with an orange or mango
Snack: Veggies galore lol
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad, or salmon or tilapia, usually a lean meat with A LOT of salad :)
After my workout I'd have a low cal pudding but at least 4 hours before bed, I just found my tummy had a hard time digesting if I ate too late.

:)

Meka150 09-13-2012 01:50 PM

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! You look amazing. I have seen you around the forum since joining here back in April. I haven't made it to your starting weight yet but you have definitely been an inspiration to me. And that quote you found was right, it's only been 6 months for me so far but I'm so glad I started on March 20th. I can't wait :) until March 20, 2013 to see how far I have made it.

caramelkitty 09-13-2012 01:54 PM

Meka150 Great loss so far!! Congratulations! Keep pushing! :)

guacamole 09-13-2012 02:04 PM

Congratulations!!! You look so gorgeous and fit! A lot of hard work and dedication went into achieving your goal. Enjoy it - you've earned it!!! :carrot:

Mountain Mamma 09-13-2012 02:17 PM

What a gorgeous figure was hiding under the extra pounds!

Congrats not just on the weight loss, but your skin & muscles look great too!!!

BreakingUpWith90lbs 09-13-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caramelkitty (Post 4466865)
You guys!!! Seriously I'm tearing up, I love you guys so much!! :grouphug: Thank you for the sweet sweet words. It's overwhelming xoxo

I had to break down my meals in 3 meals of 300 calories and 3 snacks of 100 calories.

For example when I first started:

Breakfast: Cereal high in fiber with skim milk
Snack: Apple or Banana and some almonds
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with an orange or mango
Snack: Veggies galore lol
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad, or salmon or tilapia, usually a lean meat with A LOT of salad :)
After my workout I'd have a low cal pudding but at least 4 hours before bed, I just found my tummy had a hard time digesting if I ate too late.

:)

Wow! You must've had insane willpower to START your diet on that :)

I would love to do that and might just try... haha :)

Again, thanks for sharing your story! You inspire me!

purdueheather 09-14-2012 03:53 AM

You look fantastic! What a great job :) Most importantly you seem happy and at peace. Can't wait until I'm there too! I just started on Monday so I will be keeping your quote in mind... you are an inspiration!!!

kisskiss 09-14-2012 05:34 PM

You look great!!! Wow.

thank you for sharing, You are an inspiration :)

forrystar 09-14-2012 06:29 PM

Gosh you look really great. Beautiful before but you can tell you've worked very hard for your new body, wow. Keeping me motivated!

1987 09-14-2012 06:36 PM

You look great, well done on the weight loss and reaching goal! :D

nicolejoy 09-14-2012 06:51 PM

Thank you so much for your post!!! And the inspiration :) I can relate so much to your story... Well, the beginning of your story as I have a long way to go before I hit my goal. But I will be thinking of you next time I eat a salad and hit the gym. CONGRATS!! :hug:

1yr2mkovr 09-14-2012 08:39 PM

Not once did I come across your posts and would get soooo inspired that I would immediately push away any thoughts regarding skipping a workout! And this time is no exception! You achieved such incredible results! It's totally inspiring!

Good for you for NEVER giving up!

Your post totally makes us all realize that our end goals are real and within reach! Congratulations! You look amazing!

Good Luck in maintenance! (Though you won't need it;) )

ALLeyalley 09-16-2012 07:11 AM

O M G, youre stunning, your body is gorgeous !!!!

mammasita 09-16-2012 08:40 AM

Hottie :D