Met my goal with pics!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Well done and Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your success with us!
  • amazing how 10 pounds can make such a difference

congrats
  • You look terrific and it motivates me even more to do this. I am in a similar situation. Weigh 135 and want to weigh 120. I am exercising and eating 12-1400 calories a day. Started at 140. Getting there. Good job and thanks for that extra push
  • You look great! I REALLY want to be able to wear a bright orange bikini one day
  • You look great! Love the orange bikini! You can definitely see some muscles
  • Hey there, well done to you! you look fabulous, and I love your bikini!
  • Wow, Fantastic.
  • You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
  • You look so great! And I love that bikini as well!
  • You look amazing. 10 lbs can really make a difference, especially on shorter people. I'm struggling to get the last 10-15 lbs off. I want to be able to wear a bright colored bathing suit one day. Good job.
  • Create avatars?
    Quote: You look amazing. 10 lbs can really make a difference, especially on shorter people. I'm struggling to get the last 10-15 lbs off. I want to be able to wear a bright colored bathing suit one day. Good job.
    Not sure if you are still active on here...but wondering where you made your avatars...I had found that site once...and now cannot. Thanks.
  • You looked wonderful before and you do now as well. I can't help to think though that from your "back" pictures that you seem to have lost your butt! haha. :P I guess that is the price we pay for losing weight. Butt and boobs go first!
  • Congrats!
  • Even though it was a smaller amount of weight loss than many on here, it is very inspiring and great to see what hard work can accomplish. You look fantastic!
  • Congrats!