140 lbs down - Hit Goal 18 April 2012

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • Wow. you look amazing. Congrats!
  • Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration
  • Wow!! Amazing job! You look fantastic!!

I don't know how you did it without chocolate though! I would have died without a little chocolate now and then!
  • awesome
    Congratulations! You look wonderful. I'm just starting and have a beginning goal of 40 pounds, with the possibility of 60 - you inspired me!
  • You are proof that it is possible for me to lose all this weight and not have gobs of loose skin hanging off! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Thanks for all the wonderful praise, I still have lose skin issues...but I'd rather have that then what I had! I won't be trying running until the end of May now due to a bum toe lol. But I'm ready....so very ready and excited to try. Never thought I'd be excited it try that lol!
  • You look amazing! Was it hard to keep going when you had weeks were you didn't lose or lost very little? You look incredible!
  • Wow! Very inspirational!!! You look great!
  • Congratulations! Can't wait until I'm you posting in the Goal forum lol
  • You look twenty years younger and absolutely amazing!!!
  • How did you slim your arms down?? That is my biggest issue for summer, is that I have loose skin on my arms already! It looks nasty... I'm very self conscious about it.
  • You look great!
  • Whoa!!! You look amazing!!!
  • Awesome Awesome Awesome...you Look So Great...congrats...love Ip
  • Quote: How did you slim your arms down?? That is my biggest issue for summer, is that I have loose skin on my arms already! It looks nasty... I'm very self conscious about it.
    I didn't do anything specifically so I think I was blessed with what I got. The women in our family have always had good muscle tone (and we're all heavier).

I did however really excersise a lot in my teenage years (I used to cross country ski like a fanatic, my body USED to be a machine LOL) and I think with IP that muscle tone stayed with me.

There is loose skin there though, I can still pretend to fly away! But I have had fitness friends say that they look good considering...again, nothing specific sorry :/