140 lbs down - Hit Goal 18 April 2012

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Thanks for all your support and comments....it was a heck of a ride and I'm still getting used to my new body. My plan is to try running by the middle of May, can't wait to see hoe long it takes my lungs to burn. I'm used to my body giving out before my lungs, pretty sure my lungs will go faster this time. I won't go so far to hurt myself, just excited to feel the difference.

Could not have come this far without all my friends on 3 fat chicks

Woot! Woot!
  • WOW!!! Awesome!! Seeing your pictures now I feel more motivated. Had a let down earlier with my weigh in because I gained instead of a loss. But seeing you? Vavavoom!! I know I just started this journey and this will be a long hard journey with lots of ups and downs. But hey never say never and never ever give up. If you guys can we can!!!
    Congratulations again you sexy momma you!!
  • For some reason I missed noticing your pictures before... you look FANTASTIC! Just super! Congratulations.
  • Wow! Congrats to you!
  • Just saw this for some reason...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is sooo inspiring
  • I admire your self-determination, your pictures caught my eye and I knew I wanted to know how you made it happen. Thanks for sharing your story especially because I know I need to lose weight since I'm also thinking about having a baby in the future and I need a healthy body. Thanks for inspiring me not to give up and to keep my eye on the prize!
  • Way to go!!! You look amazing!
  • You look beautiful! Great job!
  • you look amazing!!! congratulations
  • Gosh I could look at transformation photos all day long!! It gives me goosebumps to see how well you've done. You look fab!!!!!
  • Ishbel, thanks for the inspiration! You look wonderful!!!
  • CONGRATS!! That's awesome! You look amazing!!
  • Congrats on your success!
  • Inspirational!! What an incredible transformation you have experienced. Go for it on the running!

I am on IP too and am loving the program. Your success is so encouraging!
  • WOW! so inspiring...thank you for sharing and most of all: CONGRATS!