200 pounds gone

You're on Page 9 of 15
Go to
  • fantastic! congradulations! much deserved i am sure!
  • I'm sure you hear this all the time, but your story is absolutely inspirational!
  • You look amazing! I'm so happy for you, and you are definitely an inspiration to those of us still on this journey.
  • oh my gosh that's amazing congrats
  • Woooo...Awesome! Inspiring! WOW!
  • Must stop by and say how wonderful you look. Great job..your hard work has paid off. thanks for sharing,and inspiring.
  • That is a amazing accomplishment. You should be flaunting that hot new bod in a sexy dress.
  • Quote: That is a amazing accomplishment. You should be flaunting that hot new bod in a sexy dress.
    I'd love to be able to wear a sexy dress! However, after being close to 350 pounds, I have the skin issue going on. It's not near as bad as it could be...you can't tell under clothes I have excess skin, but with short sleeves or a short dress, it would show. And it's not pretty. I'm kind of a tomboy anyway, so I'm not too sad over having to cover up a little.
  • OMG, if only I could stop eating and drinking processed food and exercising, I too could do this, how long did it take you to lose all this weight?
  • Congratulations, you look great!
  • HOLY MOLY!!! Your story is truly inspiring! Congratulations on your hard work and determination! That's amazing!
  • Quote: OMG, if only I could stop eating and drinking processed food and exercising, I too could do this, how long did it take you to lose all this weight?
    It took about a year and a half and then another 6 months for the last 10...those last 10 are hard!
  • That's an amazing transformation! Congratulations!

And thank you for sharing--it is so incredible to see that that's possible.
  • You are my absolute inspiration. I don't even know you, and I'm so proud of you.
  • KatMarie You look fantastic and as has been said you are inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

I am wondering if you followed a certain number of calories and did that shift over time? And what type of exercise and how much did you do?

Thanks