GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 21 of 29
Go to
  • You were hiding such a beautiful frame/face in a fat suit - I'm hiding in one too. CONGRATULATIONS YOU MUST FEEL SO AMAZING INSIDE!!!!!
  • This is inspirational, well done!
  • You look AMAZING! And I loooove your style too!
  • Holy crap, you did an amazing job! You're a real inspiration for me. :-)
  • You. Look. Amazing!
  • Fairy you look incredible!!! Thank you for being so such an inspiration to all of us!!! You've just re-lit my motivation fire - if i could look half as good as you do when I reach goal, I'll be SUPER happy!!!! What a beauty!!! :-)
  • Wow!!! I keep on coming back here to look at your transformation, it's def. something to be proud of!! That's amazing, Fairy! You look sooo cute in the last picture!! Really keeps me motivated =] Thanks! I hope I lose the weight as graciously as you have!
  • WOW!!! You look like a different person!! I love the black dress outfit! It's super cute!! Did you lose it all by WW?

Congrats on your accomplishment!!
  • Nice job! Thank you for sharing...
  • Truley inspiriIng!! .....you should be so proud of all the hard work you did!! Well done!! You are adorable!!!
  • Quote: Wow!!! I keep on coming back here to look at your transformation, it's def. something to be proud of!! That's amazing, Fairy! You look sooo cute in the last picture!! Really keeps me motivated =] Thanks! I hope I lose the weight as graciously as you have!
    I know right!? I come here almost everyday to look at the pictures to remind myself why I'm doing this. So motivational!
  • Quote: I know right!? I come here almost everyday to look at the pictures to remind myself why I'm doing this. So motivational!
    Ha ha! Same. Whenever I try to motivate myself NOT to eat that chocolate, I like to think back at these photos.

Amazing. And I think it's really nice that even from those photos we can see you're much happier and more confident. And really rocking your legs. :P Jealous. But hopefully I won't need to be for much longer! :P
  • WOW. You look amazing. I can't believe what a difference 60 pounds makes. This has been phenomenally inspiring.

Also, totally off topic, but do you live in Belgravia, or were you just visiting?
  • Quote: Ha ha! Same. Whenever I try to motivate myself NOT to eat that chocolate, I like to think back at these photos.

Amazing. And I think it's really nice that even from those photos we can see you're much happier and more confident. And really rocking your legs. :P Jealous. But hopefully I won't need to be for much longer! :P
    I know! I wish I was already at that stage where I just feel confident and happy. Oh and I noticed you're also graduating this year, I have about 2 weeks left of school and then I have my exams. I swear the stress is not helping with my weight loss goals, is the same for you?
  • you look amazing! congratulations.