GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D

You're on Page 19 of 29
Go to
  • Quote: Great job! You look amazing! I'm nineteen and you've definitely helped motivate me, so thank you for being an inspiration!
    yaay! I'm really glad good luck on your journey! xx

Quote: wow! that is so inspiring, you have done amazingly well and you should be proud of you. can i ask your starting and finishing dress size? im also trying weight watchers out, i hope i can do as well as you have! well done again x
    thank you so much! My starting dress size was a UK 14 (US 10) on top and a UK 14-16 (US 10-12) on bottom, my finishing dress size is a UK 6-8 (US 2-4) on top and an 8 (US 4) on bottom

Quote: You look fantastic?? how did you do it????
    Thank you!! It was ALL weight watchers! I REALLY recommend it xx

Quote: You look amazing! I think I've already posted here but I just read that you did this all on WW - and this is my first week on WW. My starting and goal weights are almost identical to yours, so this is really inspirational! Btw, you have a great sense of style - I cannot wait until the day that I can buy cute clothes like yours. Good luck in the future!

Oh I have a question - how long did it take you to get to 125 lbs? That is my initial goal as well and it'd be really great to have an idea of how long it takes..
    Thanks you so much! It took me over a year to get down to 125, i think it was roughly 14 months hope that helps and good luck on your journey! It's totally worth it !! x

Quote: wow just wow, i am amazed! you are around my stats as my initial start weight was 179 lbs, im also doing ww and looking at this has really inspired me to power through! it just shows there is always the thinner version of yourself trying to burst through and wear amazing clothes!
    thanks for the inspiration and congrats! x
    Aww thank you so much, this is so sweet <3 x
  • Quote: Hey everyone!

I made it to my original goal of 133lbs (9.5 stone) on 1st June and have since lost a further 5lbs, which puts me super near my ULTIMATE target weight Anyway, I GOT TO GOLD! I am so happy I got a gold key from weightwatchers and a certificate which is on the fridge to always remind me I have even inspired my parents, brother and grandparents to join!

Here's my before photos from MAY 2010:

After photos (June - July 2011) :

^^ This is my most recent photo - it is in the same place at the beginning, middle and end of my journey (:
    My weights here are about 189 - 150 - 125

I posted these as there are very few teenagers who post on here and also who have to lose this much weight, so I thought I would so I can maybe motivate someone like me

UPDATE:

I ended up going lower than I thought I would as I wanted to be at a low but healthy weight So I have now lost around 75lbs !!

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments and support I try to reply to everyone <33

I am now at my ULTIMATE goal of 8 stone/112lbs, so these are my FINAL photos:

I am now maintaining my weight, which is going pretty well ^_^ it's not as fun as losing, but it just feels so great to be at my goal weight I am NEVER going back !!!
    You were beautiful before and still beautiful after! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your progress!!! Very inspirational!!! <3
  • You are such great inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing your story xxxxx
  • You look sooo amazing.
    Also, can I just ask where you got that adorable black dress??
  • Quote: You look sooo amazing.
    Also, can I just ask where you got that adorable black dress??
    thank you! it was from topshop! xx
  • You look absolutely amazing! I'm feeling so inspired! I hope I can get down to my goal weight of 130 by the end of the year too. Congratulations!
  • You look so AMAZING
    STUNNING
  • You look amazing, but don't lose any more though!
  • Holy Cow! You look amazing, an inspiration.
  • Wow! Great pictures and fabulous clothes. Congratulations. You look great!

F.
  • Congrats!!! Awesome photos!!! Now that is what we need to do--keep going and be at goal eventually and maintain it without going back again! Thanks for sharing!

Cinnamonie
  • Amazing!
    That is such an amazing achievement. Congrats!
  • Oh so many pages on this thread!

Can I just say - you're my hero!

Congratulations on your fan-bloody-tastic figure, you look stunning!

xxx
  • Quote: You were beautiful before and still beautiful after! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your progress!!! Very inspirational!!! <3
    You look so beautiful! You look like a model!!! Great job! Keep up the great work.
  • You look AMAZING! Way to go! Over how long of a time period did it take you? I've been off and on for a year and finally have really buckeled down to lose the weight... I've lost 14 since Jan 1 and going steady! Again, great job!