3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   GOAL PHOTOS! Lost 60lbs! :D (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/237800-goal-photos-lost-60lbs-d.html)

Fairy 10-16-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icandothis2 (Post 4071038)
WOW you did a wonderful job.. Really cute clothes 2 congrats to you...

Yay :) Thank you :D

KaylaChristine 10-20-2011 04:06 PM

Just wanted to thank you again for being such an inspiration!

Anytime I think about eating something I shouldn't, I think about this thread and how awesome you look.

I've been eating well for about 9 days and have lost 4 lbs. since then.

Fairy 10-22-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaylaChristine (Post 4078975)
Just wanted to thank you again for being such an inspiration!

Anytime I think about eating something I shouldn't, I think about this thread and how awesome you look.

I've been eating well for about 9 days and have lost 4 lbs. since then.

Aww that is so sweet :) Thank you - I am so glad to have inspired you! :hug:

Congrats on your loss!!

soon2bskinny27 10-22-2011 09:16 PM

I see that you did weight watchers...I just started weight watchers about a month ago and have already lost about 10 lbs., I was just wondering do you have any tips or advice that kept you going or that helped you stay on track?

sheramama 10-22-2011 11:04 PM

I love the update pic :) Congrats on getting under your goal weight! You look amazing!

Fairy 10-23-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soon2bskinny27 (Post 4081345)
I see that you did weight watchers...I just started weight watchers about a month ago and have already lost about 10 lbs., I was just wondering do you have any tips or advice that kept you going or that helped you stay on track?

Hey! 10lbs is amazing in 1 month! My top weight watchers tips are TRACK everything you eat, fill up on zero point foods (like fruit) and DON'T deprive yourself of treats!! I'm eating smarties at the moment :D

GOOD LUCK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheramama (Post 4081425)
I love the update pic :) Congrats on getting under your goal weight! You look amazing!

Thank you so much :hug:

wearestardust 10-23-2011 10:59 AM

Inspiration!

I love this! Especially since we are similar heights :D

Congrats, you truly put in some hard work and dedication here. I'm gonna have to cyber-stalk you now so i can steal all your tips and stuff... :yes:

I seriously hope I can get to my goal weight soon, and hey maybe even past that. thanks for the photos. visual aid always helps! Good luck on maintenance and any other things youre trying to accomplish in your life :goodluck:

wolflikeme 10-23-2011 11:37 AM

Wow. Just Wow. Congratulations girl! These are VERY inspirational photos!

Fairy 10-24-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wearestardust (Post 4081719)
I love this! Especially since we are similar heights :D

Congrats, you truly put in some hard work and dedication here. I'm gonna have to cyber-stalk you now so i can steal all your tips and stuff... :yes:

I seriously hope I can get to my goal weight soon, and hey maybe even past that. thanks for the photos. visual aid always helps! Good luck on maintenance and any other things youre trying to accomplish in your life :goodluck:

Haah :P Thank you! Good luck on your journey :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolflikeme (Post 4081763)
Wow. Just Wow. Congratulations girl! These are VERY inspirational photos!

Thank you!! :hug:

difuzzion57 10-24-2011 11:00 PM

I just have to say that I looked at this thread last night and I forgot to comment on how inspirational it was. Just to show it though, after my run today I was craving take-out Chinese food - I actually came back to this thread to motivate myself that I can change just like you did, and so I stopped myself. Lol! You are so awesome - you look GORGEOUS! :)

Fairy 10-26-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by difuzzion57 (Post 4083672)
I just have to say that I looked at this thread last night and I forgot to comment on how inspirational it was. Just to show it though, after my run today I was craving take-out Chinese food - I actually came back to this thread to motivate myself that I can change just like you did, and so I stopped myself. Lol! You are so awesome - you look GORGEOUS! :)

Thank you so much :) its so lovely to know that I've inspired you and well done for resisting the Chinese! Good luck on your journey!! X

maplemag 10-26-2011 03:26 PM

Wow girl! you look amazing!

Princess Squish 10-27-2011 12:52 AM

You look great.
But just want to throw out there.. You were beautiful even when heavier.

Fairy 10-27-2011 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maplemag (Post 4085923)
Wow girl! you look amazing!

Thank you!! :D :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Squish (Post 4086458)
You look great.
But just want to throw out there.. You were beautiful even when heavier.

Aww thank you :) I don't really AGREE but thanks all the same :P :hug:

gr8girl217 10-29-2011 11:32 PM

wow, you look absolutely amazing and are such an inspiration. go shopping and flaunt your fabulous figure