3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   Size 22~To 2 LOTS OF UPDATED PICS! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/220817-size-22%7E-2-lots-updated-pics.html)

Lori259 12-31-2010 06:23 PM

Size 22~To 2 LOTS OF UPDATED PICS!

5 Attachment(s)
Just Click the pictures Below to View them bigger!!

:carrot:Ok I am where I wanna be more or less & maintaining my weight just still toning a little but trying to keep at my 132 or 5 pounds above or below it as a maintance level for me.~Anyways started out November 11th 2008 (I COUNT CALORIES & ADDED EXERCISING IN about 3 months after I started.~!mostly walking ~Then toning exersices.) My original goal was to reach 150 Which I did in 19 months & 2 weeks exactly~I had lost 109 pounds.Anyways I had some problem areas So I wanted to update to show the new me ~I am 132 Now & I have lost 127.9 pounds In total(128 more or less) & an additional 18 pounds since my last goal photos. I am noone special just a housewife that was unhealthy~& Tired of being big ~So I got determined~First I quit smoking then I Started my weight loss journey Several months later.~I am so proud of myself & I am more than happy to help anyone who needs help on here. I remember reading these goal threads & thinking "wish that was me lucky people" ~It was motivating yet stressful. ~I mean it took me 60 pounds of loss just to get to the 100's! (onederland as we call it on here)Which there were goof ups days & days I felt helpless ~but the goal is start strong & stay Strong Cause if u give up U will never Reach your goal . I wanted to give up many times ~but I didn't & I NEVER WILL. STAY DETERMINED! LOVE YOU ALL & HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE TODAY TO SEE THAT WHAT WE MAY THINK IS IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE!! FROM A SIZE 22 TO A SIZE 2 NOW!:carrot:

Pic #1 My Before at 259.9 Took In November of 2008 To the new 132 took in December 2010~(With new short hair cut also & Been wearing glass for close to 2 years now also)

Pic #2 another before pic at about 240 back At Christmas 2007 Before I started weight loss & gained an extra 20 pounds from quitting smoking(and Yes that was my belly hanging over~But for a joke I told my daughter that is what happens to your boobs when you get old ~LMBO~I am a bit ornery sometimes:dizzy:)

Pic #3~mostly all took In November of 2010

Pic #4 ~mostly all took In December 2010

Pic #5~took today with my handsome hubby 12-31-10 New years Eve.

Added note: Just switching the foods to lower calorie items Helped my kids lose weight too~My daughter approx. 100 pounds & My son approx. 75 Or so ~they are now 17 & almost 13 & at pretty healthy BMI Numbers.:D Just added Before & after pics of them(MY KIDS) in my post on this thread Also just click to page 2 & U can view them on my post

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE & NEW YEARS DAY~THOUGHT SINCE ALOT OF PEOPLE COME LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER~ SOME STRENGTH AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR FOR WEIGHT LOSS THIS WAS MY DAY TO UPDATE MY PICS:hug:.

chickybird 12-31-2010 06:30 PM

that is wonderful!!! congrats!!!!

joyfulloser 12-31-2010 06:44 PM

WOW...just wow!:o :congrat:

BTW, you were really pretty in your before pic!;) Your exceptional now...GREAT JOB!:)

moonkissed 12-31-2010 06:57 PM

Wow congrats you look amazing! :carrot:

I am a size 22 now :( But you are right sometimes it feels so impossible and seeing you do it really gives me such motivation! Thank you for sharing :hug:

theox 12-31-2010 07:00 PM

Congratulations! You look awesome!

bargoo 12-31-2010 07:02 PM

What a fantastic story. Congratulatioms !

dissonance 12-31-2010 07:04 PM

Hot damn women!!:hug:
That is so inspiring, and looking at you now, I never ever would have guessed you'd ever been heavier.
Very motivating and huge congrats!! What a way to ring in the new year!!

Thighs Be Gone 12-31-2010 07:13 PM

WHOA!!!!!!!!

LORI. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and such an inspiration to everyone here on the board. You are such a go-getter! You, YOU, YOU! Such determination, so powerful, so uplifting. You kick a** GURLY. No one deserves this the way you do. Truly savor every last moment now. Relish what you have achieved and remind yourself frequently. You have done this. Happy 2010! I have a feeling it will be the best year ever.

p.s. You and your hubby make such a beautiful couple!

Thighs Be Gone 12-31-2010 07:13 PM

Size 2 LOOKS GREAT on you! :)

Mickeypnd 12-31-2010 08:13 PM

Lori you look amazing!! your so darn skinny and your outfits are just sooo cute!! congrats on the AMAZINGGGG success!!

The Last Noel 12-31-2010 09:12 PM

You are AMAZING.

Quick question but how did you tone the flab afterwards? This problem alone has kept me from even getting started several times. I think I'm allowed to ask this because I am pretty much you two years ago (height weight similar).

deetermined2 12-31-2010 09:22 PM

Wow! You look great! Congrats on your inspiring success!

BellaLucia 12-31-2010 10:21 PM

Way to go Lori!

tschaff04 12-31-2010 10:28 PM

Wow, you are TRULY an inspiration. Amazing job!!

ladyrama 01-01-2011 12:13 AM

you look awesome !