Size 12 to Size 0...Finally my "got to goal!" thread

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Congratulations! You look great!
  • Absolutely amazing! An inspiration in every way possible. Good luck to you and your soon to be hubby !!
  • Oh wow, you did well hun! xx
  • stunning!!! you were pretty before, but wow, now you are beautiful!
    what an inspiration
  • i dont know how i missed this thread for so long, but you look amazing!! Congrats on the wonderful success!
  • Megan! You Look Awesome. Great Job!
  • I agree with a previous poster, you really were gorgeous before and I wouldn't have even considered you overweight!! I don't know if those are really good pictures or what but if you were gorgeous before I have no idea what words would describe you now!!

Congrats!!!
  • You look gorgeous!!! I mean, you were pretty in the before pictures but now just WOW!
  • Congratulations Megan!

You are beautiful and your healthiness seems to just make you glisten.

Congratulations on your marriage and on maintaining, and all of the great changes that you have ahead!
  • awesome job! any tips, Im trying to lose 45 lbs and have a year to do so ... congrats on the engagement and best of luck being an Airborne wife
  • You look amazing, very pretty before also.
  • You look gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • You look amazing, congratulations and best wishes for your wedding day!!
  • You look great!
    That is a fantastic story and great outcome!! You look gorgeous. I have similar childhood experiences that contributed to my unhealthy relationship with food. Congrats on your marriage, too