An unusual GOAL post

You're on Page 4 of 8
Go to
  • Kudos for a year on plan.

My take is that you're spot on; your goal is to stay the course, your body will find its corresponding weight.

Happy First Anniversary; may there be many, many, more.
  • WTG elaina!!
  • Absolutely amazing!
  • Thanks everyone for the kind comments. This is really something that has worked for me.
  • Beautiful post! And you are simply GORGEOUS!

Your posts on this site are some of my favorites, too -- you are a wonderful contributor to this community!
  • What a beautiful, uplifting post. You look radiant and beautiful. I know your inside must feel great too! Congratulations. I can by your post you are not only doing the physical necessities to lose the weight, it sounds like you are becoming very mentally fit for the journey as well. I have an idea we will be at your ultimate goal before too long.
  • That is such an inspiring story, and such an inspiring saying "A year from now you'll be happy you started today."
  • That really is an inspiring quote. I think I will write it down and put it with my MP3 player for days I don't feel like sticking with it.
  • Wowee! You give strength to all around you!
  • Great job.
  • That is such an inspiring story!! I need to read it at least once a week to stay on task. ThAnks for posting and you look absolutely marvelous!!!
  • Eliana...I just read your story and I found it nothing short of AMAZING!

It was exactly what I needed to hear right now. I love the way you took the power from the scale...

You look amazing...and I'm so happy for you! GREAT JOB!!!
  • I hope you realize with this post you have inspired someone else, like me, to do exactly what you did a year ago. Thank you so much for the story. It was just the right type of inspiration to make me realize I need to stick with it no matter what.
  • You are such an inspiration! Your story got me all choked up. What a wonderful goal post.
  • You all have such inspiring, encouraging and just plain kind words. Thank you all. This place is simply wonderful.