Goal! 55 lbs off this 4'10.5" shortie!

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • CONGRATS! and thanks for posting as a fellow "shorty" it's nice to have an inspirational shorty here.
  • You look amazing. Congrats.

And I understand claiming every little bit of height. I am 5'3 1/4".

Sam
  • Wow! You look fantastic. You are an inspiration!
  • You look amazing!! I love your after pic outfit as well, very cute.
  • Thanks for the inspiration! You look amazing...so beautiful and happy. I just finished my first week on Medifast. I too feel like i need to be monitored closely. I'm hoping to have fabulous results like you!
  • You look amazing, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • Congratulations! You're adorable!
  • It's been a long time since I've visited this thread! I'm amazed it's still here and so glad it's been even a little bit of inspiration for all of you that are fighting the good fight.

My life has changed a lot in the year since I posted this. I'm 8 months pregnant now, so I don't look like my after picture anymore! One of my goals in losing the weight actually was to deal with some fertility issues. At my highest weight, I wasn't ovulating. So mark that as another goal achieved.

I was actually diagnosed with gestational diabetes during my pregnancy, so I'm on a diet again! I really think my experience with Medifast helped prepare me for this diet, and it's helped keep my weight gain in control and my little one healthy.

Hopefully I'll be back here with an update in a few months, at my goal weight again, but this time, with a cute baby boy on my hip!

Thanks again for all the sweet comments, it means a lot to me that my success isn't just mine, but helps fuel yours as well!
  • Wow, you are GORGEOUS. And good luck with your pregnancy!
  • Awe you're lucky you looked gorgeous every which way. But you must feel amazing now though
  • Congrats on the weight loss and the baby!
  • Awesome job!! What kind of work out did you do?
    You look beautiful!!! I love your shoes in the after pic!
  • You look great! well done!
  • I love your story! I'm 5'1 (and 3/4"!!) and being short definitely is a huge disadvantage in the weight struggle. I just signed up to do medifast last nite, my food will be here on Tuesday - I'm hoping I have just as great results that you did - my biggest challenge will be finding my own willpower, you're definitley an inspiration, thank you!
  • fabulous! you look amazing