204lb to 128lb in less than a year

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Oh I love this inspirational story! So happy for you!!!
  • Updated pictures
  • I want your dress! Holy mackerel lady, you look great! It must feel awesome!... But seriously, where'd you get that dress?
  • If you are talking about the supercute one with the birds, I think I saw it at Kohl's.
  • Yes, the bird dress is from Kohl's. I just got it this Sunday and it's like a perfect dress ^^
  • Wow you look amazing
  • Your story is very inspiring.
  • Quote: Yes, the bird dress is from Kohl's. I just got it this Sunday and it's like a perfect dress ^^
    There aren't any Kohl's here Oh well, you still look awesome in it!
  • congrats girl! happy for you !!
  • wow, thats so inspirational. when u first started off how many minutes were u walking? I just started walking today. and how many days or weeks did u walk before u started running? To lose that amount in such a short time and keep it off takes will power
  • Quote:
    when u first started off how many minutes were u walking? I just started walking today. and how many days or weeks did u walk before u started running?
    I don't remember, to be honest. It's been a while. I don't like walking for no reason, I need to have a destination. So I'd walk to some store, buy something or just window shop, walk back. I guess walk as much as you can. I see you are in Nevada, it must be hot there! so you probably have to walk in the evenings...
    as far as actual exercise goes, I remember doing 30DS at around 190, which was super hard, especially for knees. I see you are at 175lb now - I think you can try running. At first I could only run like 2 min at a time and then I just didn't have enough breath to do it, like my chest was hurting. but if you do a little bit at a time, you will build your stamina and you'll be able to run with no problems. I run 3 miles 2-4 times a week with no problem as a part of my routine exercise
  • You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story... it is very inspirational
  • All I can say is OMG WOW!!!!! You did this in LESS than a year!!! Very impressive!!!
  • You look so beautiful! Congrats!
  • you look amazing