3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   About time! Pics are here. I lost 130 lbs (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/162281-about-time-pics-here-i-lost-130-lbs.html)

rinku 01-23-2009 03:27 PM

What an amazing transformation ...you're a role model and you just inspired me :D Thanks for sharing your story & pics :)

Lori259 01-23-2009 03:50 PM

GOOD JOB! CONGRADULATIONS! I can not wait to meet my goal.

run4change 01-23-2009 04:07 PM

And meet it you will Lori. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your encouragement

Newshinyme 01-23-2009 05:06 PM

wow! Congratulations :D.
First thing I thought when I saw your last picture is: "that's the picture of health"
Amazing work.

misspiggy408 01-23-2009 05:10 PM

Those pics are awesome! Congratulations!

run4change 01-23-2009 05:20 PM

Again, Muchas Gracias

ProteinGal 01-23-2009 05:32 PM

:congrat:

Look at you all healthy and happy! WTG!

EZMONEY 01-23-2009 05:59 PM

Well THANKS A LOT Pal! I just dropped another spot on the cutest guy at 3FC ladder :mad:

:) AWESOME! just AWESOME!! :cp:

Findmyself 01-23-2009 09:49 PM

O my gush! You look amazing!!

All of the threads in the "goal" section are terrific, but for some reason, your story is such an inspiration to me.

Once I reach my goal, I plan to run the Comrades Ultra Marathon in South Africa (88km). I really do see my journey having the same ending as yours - but I am still at the before stages, though.

Again, thank you for posting.

Oh, and by the way, I will look twice if you pass me on the street - you are one handsome guy. ;)

run4change 01-24-2009 12:19 AM

Sorry about bumping your spot man :)

Snoozle, What an awesome goal, to run the comrades. THat race has such a tradition of excellence when it comes to people helping people finish. The togetherness there I have heard is tremendous. I would love to run it one day too. If you have not watched the videos on youtube about this ultra, you should. You will cry your eyes out, well, I did anyway. Very short videos, but powerfully movie.

Thanks for all of your support guys. I appreciate it

mariamherrera 01-24-2009 04:22 AM

wow! what a change! it's incredible! and your a total hottie now if I do say so myself..LOL

edited note**** whoops Didn't notice you were married before! I'm married myself and my hubby is goign through the weight loss jouney with me! I'm so excited to see your results and know my hubby will have an amazing transformation too!

your wife is very lucky! you were a cutie even before you lost weight but now your a 10!

abbe89 01-24-2009 06:43 AM

congratulations!! :)

Buns1973 01-24-2009 07:57 AM

AMAZING! So inspirational....you must be so proud of yourself! Congratulations!

Maleec 01-24-2009 08:39 AM

okay. I just had to say... you really look hot.! (really) ... now don't let that get to your head now, but... humm humm...
... f a b u l o u s !

run4change 01-24-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariamherrera (Post 2572238)
wow! what a change! it's incredible! and your a total hottie now if I do say so myself..LOL

edited note**** whoops Didn't notice you were married before! I'm married myself and my hubby is goign through the weight loss jouney with me! I'm so excited to see your results and know my hubby will have an amazing transformation too!

your wife is very lucky! you were a cutie even before you lost weight but now your a 10!

THanks a lot. No problem. It is nice to know that I look good now. My wife tells me the same thing and that means a lot. You just wait until your hottie is transformed. It's gonna be great. Anyway, it is nice to hear because although I have lost all the weight I still have the "fat mind" on the inside and it takes over at times and then I think I look fat.