This is my TUMMY!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Hey guys and gals. I took these pictures of my belly and thought I would share, since it is getting better and better as the days pass! As of right now, I don't have access to my pictures before I lost weight. But I wanted to share my new tummy anyway!! Ignore the dirty mirror, and also please ignore the lack of a bra!

• WOW ! Your tummy look quite flat and I do believe you'd be very happy with this new look of yours. Congratulations...its the result of your hard work and you should be proud of yourself
  • Congratulations on your achievement you have done so well. Your tummy is nice and flat but you've got the curves in the right places

Thanks for sharing your photographs here on the 3fc site.
  • Great job!
  • Wow! I hope someday I can have a tummy nice as yours You've done great, congrats
  • Wow, ur tummy is so so flat! Wished I had a tummy like that!
    Well done!
    Ahh hope to see the before pics to motivate myself jaja
  • DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! HOT LADY!!! Thanks for some motivation this morning! Just what I needed! CONGRATS!!!!! W O W!
  • WooHoo! You look awesome!
  • Seriously beautiful tummy!
  • WOW!!!

can i ask what weight you started at?
  • Outstanding! I hope to one day have a tummy that looks that good. You should be very proud of yourself. You've worked very hard for this achievement and it shows.
  • I started at about 175-180 (I am about 5'2")... these are taken at about 130. My lowest was 121, but I have gained some since then and trying to get back on the bandwagon. Thanks everyone.
  • Congrats! You look awesome. I know you're very happy.
  • Gorgeous!
  • Wow, what a flat tummy!! Good for your!!