Mark's Story - Before and After

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Well, i never thought i would get to this board, but here i am, with my story [pretty much complete. I started at about 15stone+ which is 210 pounds and here i am 4 stone lighter and feeling great. This website takes a lot of the credit due to the inspiring and helpful, caring people on the forums who I turned to in times of need and who helped selflessly, and i hope i can do the same in the future for others..

Me In 2004/5 (I think i was 15st+)

Me In 2005/6

Me now (2007)

Me at 12 and a half stone

Me, pretty recent

so here I am, much happier, much healthier and ready to stay this way for the rest of my life. Its worth the sacrafices of not having that extra portion or not eating at night and putting a bit of exercise in. Its all worth it in the end...

Thanks everyone!!
  • Mark, you look FANTASTIC!!!! Just fantastic. SO handsome and happy and confident. And you are quite the ladies man with alll those pretty girls hanging all over you, aren't you?!?!?!! Can't help but notice the beer and alcohol though, just watch it, will ya? But I think you will! It sounds like you're really enjoying this new life you've carved out for yourself, as well you should. You've done an amazing thing. Not too many young men can do what you've done. I'm so incredibly proud of you and so incredibly HAPPY for you.

Congratulations on a job VERY WELL DONE!!!

• Wow!! You look awesome. Congratulations on your success
  • Well done, Mark - you've always been very supportive here, and you deserve to feel proud of your own accomplishments! You look absolutely spectacular - !

Enjoy maintenance!

Heather
  • Awesome job -- check out all the ladies!! Very cool! You should be very proud of yourself -- everyone on 3FC definitely knows what an accomplishment you made!!!
  • Congrats! It looks like you're lovin' maintenance.
  • Congrats on hitting a goal--you can see the difference between the first photos of yourself and the most recent ones in more than just one way. You're obviously more trim, but your body language is completely different! In the first set you don't look very comfortable in your own skin, in your more recent photos, you just ooze self-confidence. Congrats on making a change that will last a lifetime! Cheers!
  • Congradulations, Mark! You look fabulous!
  • Quote: Congrats on hitting a goal--you can see the difference between the first photos of yourself and the most recent ones in more than just one way. You're obviously more trim, but your body language is completely different! In the first set you don't look very comfortable in your own skin, in your more recent photos, you just ooze self-confidence. Congrats on making a change that will last a lifetime! Cheers!
    This is pretty much what I wanted to say, but worded much more eloquently, so I'll just steal it in quote form! Congratulations! I hope we'll still see your sunny self around these boards.
  • Mark, you look WONDERFUL! Congrats on your weight loss. All those lovely ladies...ewwwlala! You are a handsome devil.
  • Mark you look GREAT .... Congrats!!

• Good for you. Doing this when your young like you are is much smarter than waiting till your an old lady like me. I'm sure you feel as good as you look.
  • I just wanna pinch your cheeks!! Whatta cutie!!
  • Congratulations Mark on achieving your goal you look so much healthier now. Well done and enjoy your "new body". Thanks for sharing your photographs.
  • You have done amazingly well!