Sharonrr1 progress pics

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • September of 2006 at about 227 lbs:

March of 2007 at about 207 lbs.:

On vacation in Florida last month at about 168 -167 lbs:

• How cow, Sharon, I always knew that losing weight makes us look younger, but your before photo seriously looks like your mother. Or grandmother! What an incredible transformation!! And look how happy you look in the alligator picture. You're just a glowing picture of fitness and good health.
  • wow you look great.
  • Oh wow! You look SO great in that top photo...not only younger, but STRONG and HEALTHY.

And look at your expressions! You look so much happier!
  • WOW!!! congrats on your hard work!!

and as Meg said, you look SO young, and vibrant. Your hair looks great that way, look at the shape and firmness of your arms! (and of course your smaller firm shape all over)

I'm dying to find out the story about the alligator, but for now I'm amusing myself by thinking "it's the Florida people's alligator-curls" workout!
  • wow! sharon, you look sooo great! i have to agree with some of the other posts, you look so much younger, and your look fab as a blonde. thanks for the pictures, you are a true inspiration.
  • Thank you all. I did not think I would be doing the Disney, Gator thing again at my age. Yes the alligator picture was taken in Florida with my daughter last month. That is what happens when your kids are 14 years apart. My son just turned 20 and my daughter will be 6 in May. No regrets though. I have to stay young and healthy for myself and my family. But I'm first now.
  • Sharon you look absolutely beautiful... those arms! and collar bones!
  • Wowsas!! Nice job!
  • Wow! Sharon, when I first saw your avatar, I thought it was maybe you 20 years ago when you were slim! You look fantastic, girl!!! Congratulations!
  • Wow Sharon, you look great! Congratulations. (Oh I also like you as a blonde )
  • Sharon, you look soooo much younger and full of vitality...
  • Wow Sharon!
    Congratulations on your new - totally fabulous bod!!! You are looking AMAZING!!
    What a great look you've got going on there...

keep going!!!
  • Thanks for sharing your photographs. Wow what a difference in you with your weight loss. Like other posters have put you sure do look so much younger. Congratulations on you weigh loss and enjoy your "new" body.
  • you are gorgeous! What inspiration you are!!

michellenew