Amanda's Before and After

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • you look so tiny now, great job, you really lost a lot of weight... and you were lucky enough to keep your beautiful smile too!
  • Cardfan - thank you! WTG on your 12 lb loss so far!

VixJean - thank you as well. I love your User Title...so true!
  • thanks for posting!
    it's always amazing to see the transformations with my own two eyes!! your transformation is wonderful!! congratulations!

more proof it can be done!

on a different note: can i ask what karaokee system you're using and if you like it? also is that DDR in one of the "before" pictures? did you use this for workouts? i keep thinking i'd love to have a DDR but have never tried it.
  • Angeline - thanks!

The karaoke system is actually Karaoke Revolution for PS2...it measures your pitch based on microphone frequency and gives you a score. Neat stuff.

And yes, that same Christmas we got DDR...it was a lot of fun!
  • You look FABulous!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow!
    You look amazing! Hope for the best in your life long plan.
  • SANativegirl and Bringingsexyback - you're both so sweet! Thank you!
  • Amanda,
    Thanks for the info on your "toys"!!

a.
  • You look great congrats!
  • You were the 1st person to welcome me here and I just wanted to say that you are an inspiriation to me and I just hope that I have what you have in me to do this.
    Everyday is a challenge but I just want this so bad.
    Congrats, you look wonderful, but best of all, you are HEALTHY!
  • Kboogie - thanks!

Gwen - you absolutely, positively, 100% can do this. Sure, it can be a challenge at times...but come on, is anything REALLY worth having not? You're gonna do just fine...stick here and keep posting.
  • WOW! You look awesome. It's so cool to see the change via the "during" photos. Many congrats and thank you for sharing your pics!
  • Noodlebean - aw, thanks! I love the consistent shirt during the process...really helped me to see things clearly.

Love your avatar!
  • Wow U Look Great, I bet you feel Like your on top of the world!
  • you look wonderful! Congrats!