40 lb lost! Photo time... (lots!)

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Your BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS on your Success!!!!
  • honestly you look like a model I also think that, before, you still held your weight very very well and you are naturally extremely pretty! However, now you could walk into a modelling agency and they would be like :O
  • You look absolutely great!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • You look gorgeous. You have lovely curves. Congrats on losing the weight.
  • Omg such an inspiration! You are gorgeous!
  • You look gorgeous! Way to go!
  • WOW you look absolutely amazing!!
  • WOW! Amazing!!
  • Thanks for sharing, great transformation!
  • You look amazing, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • hola
    Hey girl, your pics are FABULOUS! You and I have very similar builds so I was just wondering what your diet, exercise combo was like. I've been exercising but I think my diet isn't what it should be (that or my scale just has a sick sense of humor!) Great job and will continue to look at your pics for inspiration!
  • Wow, you look fabulous!
  • WOW! You look fabulous!!! Congrats!
  • So many kind words!! 3FC, you are the best! This thread makes my head swell.

I've updated with a couple new photos, since the others were getting a bit old...and I'm moving toward a new maintenance weight now. Can't wait to post my updated photo once I reach my new goal!
  • I just found this thread, and I want to say that you are absolutely an inspiration! Your starting weight and photos...you're just about the same size I am, and your goal is exactly where I want to be! It's so motivating to see someone achieve the exact same thing I'm trying to do!

Congratulations, you look amazing!