NightengaleShane 40lbs down - LOTS of photos

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • You look Hot! I am glad you met your goal.... great job, I love seeing pics of great success!! Gets me hyped up!!
  • Evil woman... Great job!! Prunes could have been a big part! Can we say fiber? I agree with the smiles.. When i reach my goal i wont stop smiling!!
  • Congrats on the weight loss and getting your confidence back.
  • Shane,

Thanks for commenting in my welcome thread. I just wanted to say that you look great and I love your style. I would love to share your haircut, lol. My hair is down to my butt and I cant seem to let it go. Good job! You look fabulous

-Whitney
  • Whitney, I used to have really long hair - not down to my butt, but past my boobs - I hacked it all off for my 17th birthday and never went back. Sometimes, I actually miss my long hair, but growing it out is A LOT of work and I do NOT want to deal with those nasty, shaggy in between stages. While saying that, if you want to try something new, go for it - hair DOES grow back (and relatively fast!) but you'll have a few months of "bleh" before it reaches original length.

coolgirl - it's NEVER too late to tell me I look good and judging from your avatar, so do you!! Oh. Floridians unite. haha.

steelslady - I actually have a pending photo shoot... though despite losing all this weight, I do not quite have the body confidence that I had before (when I was thin). I think the loose skin, stretch marks, and deposits of cellulite on my abdomen are the culprit. Thank you for your kind words

wishes - I LOVE your icon... it's wild and crazy and I can still tell you are pretty despite it! and I am flattered that you think I look like a different person now
  • You are looking great Shane! Keep it up!
  • awesome!
  • your pictures are great! you are amazing! great job!!!
  • great pics
  • Way to go!! You look beautiful!
  • You look amazing, and you deserve a big CONGRATULATIONS! Very inspiring.
  • Shane, I have been peeking at your threads since late last year, wishing so much that I was at a goal weight where I could join in and work with you guys on fine-tuning abs...but have only begun to lose enough fat recently to even think it's possible.

What can I say that hasn't already been said about your transformation? Except that I think you need to ride a motorcycle

keep on keepin on, and you're inspiring all of us by showing WHAT CAN BE DONE!
  • Shane, come back
  • Why did she leave? I love her. She is a free, bright spirit and a kick @$$ woman. I know that she was recently a "Welcome Wagon" person too. What gives?
  • I have been wondering the exact same thing!!! Where is shane? Maybe she is going through a tough time or something... I hope nothing is wrong. Has anyone pm'ed her?

Shane, where are you?