I got Married March 16, 2007

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I have lost 355 pounds in the last 3 years. I just got married to a girl I had the biggest crush on in high school. I guess dreams can come true.

I wish everyone the very best!

• Charles! Congrats That is awesome.
  • Congratulations, Charles! May you have many, many years of joy and happiness!
  • Congratulations, from one 2007 newlywed (well, soon to be) to another!
  • You deserve every minute of your happiness and you worked so hard for those 355 lbs. Many
  • Congratulations, Charles!
    Hi Charles!

How wonderful to hear your fantastic news! Thank you for sharing it with us! I still visit your threads to remind myself that if YOU can lose three hundred some pounds, I can finish losing the weight I have to lose! You have been such an inspiration to all of us here!

Be sure to check back every so often when you get a chance because you have so much to teach us about losing those extra pounds that keep us from our own dreams!

Hugs to you, your wife, and that sweet daughter of yours!

Cheryl
  • Congratulations! And may you live happily ever after!

(can we see the pics?? I see a red x .. is that the wedding photo?)
  • Wow Congrats Charles on your weight loss and your recent wedding!!!!
  • I think I fixed the picture link.
  • Aww congrats!
  • Congratulations! And may you have a lifetime of much-deserved happiness.
  • Congratulations!!!! I wish you two all the happiness in the world!
  • Congrats! You picked a great day -- that's my anniversary too!

Talk about losing your way into a great life, huh?? Please don't go away!
  • Charles! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to hear that. You deserve all the happiness life has to offer!
  • Congratulations! Wow, a fairy-tale ending to boot. You make us believe that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.

I'm so happy for you. Please keep up posted, and never stop telling your story. I bet Oprah would love to hear from you!