Finally, pictures of my goal!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Wow! I posted on another forum that I was having trouble getting motivated, but by seeing how well you did I am ready to go! We had around the same starting weight, and our goals are pretty close too! You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You should be so proud of all the hard work you did! Congrats!!!!!
  • very encouraging
  • You look great!
  • Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • Awesome
    You look great, you can tell a huge difference and you look great in the bikini. Thats a goal of mine to get in one of those!
  • Good writing
    Good writing. Keep up the good work!
  • I like how your shoulders are defined in the last pic. I would love to have a tummy like you do in your bikini shot, you look great in that pic- you look great in all the afters.

Congrats- enjoy that new body!
  • Honestly, you're my inspiration to lose weight!! I'm about 166 and 5'6 at the moment, and if I can even come close to looking like you, I would die a happy woman! What's your secret??????
  • Oh my gosh...I'm currently 166 and 5'6" and want to get down to 140! Twins! Congratulations, you look great!
  • Congrats!!
  • Wow you have no idea how inspiring your photos are to me. I'm around the same age and weight as you and 130 is my goal! I've never been able to lose it for years and years ( about 10 if your really counting) and from reading your story and how you've done it, it really feels like I can do it!
  • Wow, good for you!
  • congrats!
  • This is my goal to a TEE! I am 165 and want to be 140 by Jan 15....This is exactly what I needed to see to motivate me. I want to look like THAT in my swimsuit in Cabo! Thanks for posting the pictures!
  • You look amazing.