false fat diet

• has nayone heard of this diet?
  • yes
    This is how I got started with my weight loss program. I used this for 2 weeks and then started counting calories. I still use the basic premise of the fat flush. I began in Feb. and have lost 54 pounds. If you would like to e-mail me, I will tell you where you can find it. I better not say here, I'm afraid I will get in trouble.
    e-mail me at [email protected]

I have been very pleased with the results and it is a healthy way of eating.

Ramona
  • I have this book from the library and was thinking of trying it to get back on track. It is only short term and it doesn't seem unhealthy.

Ramona......would you mind if I e-mailed you about this plan? I didn't want to just e-mail without checking first.
  • Sure Dimples, e-mail me anytime!
    Ramona
  • For those of you who were interested in the false fat/fat flush concept, the August 6 First For Women magazine has an article relating to this. It is interesting and you may find it helpful.....just for your information......

Have a wonderful, blessed day!!!!

Ramona

if it is to be, it is up to me
  • false fat diet
    I found this in the same magazine someone else mentioned. Although I do Body For Life, I chose to remove foods that I might be allergic to.

After removing the "Sensitive Seven" -- sugar, corn, soy, dairy, wheat, peanuts and eggs -- I can honestly say that I feel better. I knew I was allergic to pork and shellfish, so that was a no-brainer. But I was eating a lot of eggs and yogurt and fat free items that were loaded with sugar. It's only been a few days and I seem to be shedding the excess water I didn't know I was holding. My skin looks icky because of the toxin release, but I know it will clear up.

Good luck to any of you who decide to try this. Anne Louise Gittelman is the lady who authored the "fat flush" diet. Elson Haas authored the "false fat" diet.

Thanks for letting me chime in. Have a great day and may your shadow never grow bulkier

Serrano