Slim-Fast Users?!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good afternoon everyone! How's everyone doing so far today? I can't believe the week's half over already! Guess time flies when you're having fun, huh?

Melissa, you had an awesome day yesterday! Question for ya. When you do the BL do you do the #2 strength training with the #1? I hope day number 2 goes beautifully for you! I know you've got the drive to see this thing through, and besides, I know where to find you!
    You rock!

Moi, hey girly girl. Glad you are doing well, weigh in will be super! Looking forward to hearing great things.

Well today's off to another great start! I did my BL workout and plan on riding the bike this afternoon. I woke up this a.m. and all the soreness I had yesterday, was gone!

I am up for having weigh-in's on Sunday's if that's what you guys want. I normally do them on Friday's, but Sunday may be better actually. This way it will keep me honest on the weekend's knowing I've got that weigh-in coming up. During the week I'm without the kids cause of school so I do really well with everything, it's those weekends when everyone's home that makes it harder to stay the course 100% (especially when I know that I've got the entire next week before the next WI!). Know what I mean, girlfriends?

Hopefully some more newbies (or anyone already on plan), will join our little group here. I think we need to start a new thread, whatcha guys think?
    Get one going for the month or something? You guys tell me.

Alright, time for lunch! Gee, wonder what I'm having? Have a fabulous afternoon guys, I'll check in with you later!

• Quote: This way it will keep me honest on the weekend's knowing I've got that weigh-in coming up.
    yeah, that and it's the day I tend to sleep in the latest... and hey, a few extra hours can mean an extra 1/2 pound or so less on the scale hee hee

Quote: Alright, time for lunch! Gee, wonder what I'm having?
    OMG! I'm having that too!!

• Okay just finished my homework and now I'm off the the rec center to ride the bike, but I had to stop in and check on everyone. Dani to answer your question.

"Question for ya. When you do the BL do you do the #2 strength training with the #1?"

What you do is for weeks 1, 2 and 3 you rotate workout #1 and #3, so yesterday I did #1 and today I'll do #3 and then tomorrow I'll do #1 again and so on...so you end up doing 6 workouts a week (3 of each workout)
    Then weeks 4, 5 and 6 you rotate workouts #2 and #4.

Does that answer your question? I hope so, if not lemme know!

So have we all decided to have a group weigh in on Sundays?

Did everyone see the message that servers cause an interuption in services this weekend? I think it was this weekend anyway.

And I think it'd be a great idea to have a new thread each month...whatever you wanna do just so long as I can find you! Okay...more after the bike! Keep on shining girls!
  • Monthly sounds fine to me too, but I've never done a check-in before, so however you guys want to do it is good with me, just let me know.
  • heehee....I've been doing BOTH workouts everyday! On top of the hour on the bike!!!
    Guess that explains why I was so friggin' sore, huh?

So, group weigh in on Sunday's it is!!! Sounds good to me.

A new thread will be good, I think. Guess we will start it tomorrow? Whoever gets here first?

Hope you enjoy that bike today!!! peddle, peddle, peddle!

talk to you soon!
  • New thread for February has been started! I hope I did it ok:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...16#post1114116
  • Hey! i`m also doing the slimfast Optima \ WW flexpoints.. plan..i guess it`s my own plan..lol anyone else doing this?
    xox
    Maryann
  • Hi Maryann! I'm doing the Optima plan, there are a few of us here but we are in a different thread, here's the link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77662

I hope you come over and join us!! good luck to you with your plan and congrats on the success you've had so far!! keep up the good work!
  • oh thank u sweety! i`m there
    lol
  • slimfast
    Hi,

I keep trying different ways to loose weight and SCREAMING..I don't stick to it. I'm trying slimfast beginning tomorrow. I have to go buy it today!

Who wants to buddy up with me?

Thank you,

Cindy
  • Hi
    I am new member's forum.
    Thank you for your post.
    I think will try with your guides/
    Thank you!
  • Started today
    I just started Slim-Fast today. I got the new Advanced Energy Pre-Made Shakes...had the Caramel Latte for breakfast...some carrot sticks for my snack and am having a chocolate one for Lunch.
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs by my daughter`s graduation in June.
    Would love some support.
  • Anyone still doing this?
  • Quote: Anyone still doing this?
    I’m gonna start tomorrow when I go grocery shopping! My Walmart only carries a limited supply of Slimfast, unfortunately. No meal bars or snacks.... I’ll look for them next week at Target, maybe?
  • Quote: I just started Slim-Fast today. I got the new Advanced Energy Pre-Made Shakes...had the Caramel Latte for breakfast...some carrot sticks for my snack and am having a chocolate one for Lunch.
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs by my daughter`s graduation in June.
    Would love some support.
    Hey are you still doing Slimfast? I’m starting tomorrow!